Popular Savings Accounts
Popular Deposit Accounts
Popular Premier Accounts
Popular Childrens Accounts
Popular SME Accounts
Popular Current Accounts
Popular Islamic Accounts
Savings Account Provided By HSBC
Features of HSBC Savings Account
- You can avail this account both in joint and sole purposes.
- You need to maintain a minimum balance with this account.
- You can avail the savings accounts from HSBC in AED and various other international currencies.
- You can earn interest on this account and avail cash immediately upon your requirements from HSBC.
- Avail over the counter transactions with your HSBC savings accounts.
- Get an access to 50 cash deposit machines and 53 cheque deposit machines with your HSBC accounts.
- There is a very high cash withdrawal if you avail any of the HSBC savings accounts.
Documents Required of HSBC Savings Account
- Original passport.
- Valid residence visa.
- Original Emirates Identification Card.
- Proof of UAE residence in the form of either a utility bill/ rental/ lease agreement/ title deed/ employment letter.
- Original labour card/work ID.
- Original trade license.
- For income transfer customers, original income transfer letter from the employer must be provided.
HSBC Savings Account
- A free HSBC Entertainer App with over 8000 Buy-1-Get-1-Free offers.
- Buy-1-Get-1-Free movie tickets at all VOX Cinemas in the UAE.
- Discounts of up to 30% at over 400 restaurants, with the I Love Dining program
Frequently Asked Questions
In 1946, the British Bank of Iran and the Middle East commenced banking activities for Middle East citizens. Post withdrawing from Iran, the bank was renamed as the British Bank of the Middle East (BBME). Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) acquired BBME in 1959 and played a pivotal role in the establishment of the banking sector in the region. HSBC has a sustainability strategy of doing business. The main areas of focus are:
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Operations
- Sustainable Communities
This is in sync with their global sustainability model.