Top Business Loans
Aseel Business Finance
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 21% and 11.58%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813
- Provides maximum finance amount of up to AED 2,500,000
- Processing fee is 2% of the loan amount
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Provides minimum finance amount of up to AED 100,000
- Minimum annual sales turnover of AED 900,000 is needed to apply for this finance
- After successful submission of documents, within next 2 working days the bank will approve the loan
- Trade License should be valid
- Application form
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit passport copies while applying for the finance
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit Emirates ID while applying for the finance
- Audited financials of last 2 years have to be submitted to the bank
- Bank statements of last 6 months have to be submitted to the bank
- Finance amount is high
- Long and flexible repayment period is provided by bank
- Along with this scheme free Keyman Takaful protection is provided
- Documentation process is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How easy is it for startups to get loan for their business?
A. For startups it is not easy to get loan. They need to provide collateral, guarantors and strong business plan while applying for business loan.
Q. What all characteristics does Aseel bank look for in business loan candidate?
A. Aseel bank is looking for following characteristics in a business loan applicant like an ability to repay loan, financial stability and has good credit history.
Q. I already have a business but I want to expand it. Will I be provided loan for expansion of business?
A. Yes, bank will carefully evaluate your company's profitable business plan record and the expansion plan presented before approving your loan.
Q. Can my business loan application get rejected by Aseel bank?
A. Yes, if you don't have good credit history or you don't meet minimum eligibility criteria to apply for business loan, then bank might not approve your loan application.
Q. Is my personal information safe while applying for personal loan online?
A. Aseel bank has highly secured system. All your information is safe and secured in their system.
Aseel Islamic Finance Pvt. JSC provides sharia compliant financial services. The Company offers various corporate and home mortgage loan services. Aseel Islamic Finance serves customers throughout the United Arab Emirates.
To provide the most transparent & trusted Islamic finance solutions to the customers and businesses, to enable them to achieve bigger success.
To become the leading Islamic finance powerhouse.
The bank stands on the following values: