Top Business Loans
CBD CAPEX Finance
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 12% and 6.62%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.812
- Provides maximum finance amount of up to AED 3,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1.5% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1.5% of the loan amount
- Repayment period is up to 36 months
- Provides minimum finance amount of up to AED 100,000
- 2 years minimum length of business is required to qualify for this finance
- The maximum annual turnover limit to be eligible for this finance is AED 40,000,000
- Minimum annual sales turnover of AED 2,000,000 is needed to apply for this finance
- You need to have a bank account with CBD to apply for this finance
- After successful submission of documents, within next 5 working days the bank will approve the loan
- Trade License should be valid
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit passport copies while applying for the finance
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit Emirates ID while applying for the finance
- Audited financials of last 2 years have to be submitted to the bank
- Application form
- Copy of share certificates
- Finance amount is high
- Long and flexible repayment period is provided by bank
- A dedicated relationship manager guides you throughout the process
- Documentation process is simple and easy
- Provides business credit cards for loan amount up to AED 3,000,000
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does the credit card form as part of the benefits to apply for this finance?
A. Yes, credit card is provided as part of this finance for total loan amounts up to AED 3,000,000.
Q. Do I need to have a business plan to apply for business loan in CBD?
A. Yes, before applying for business loan, you need to have a business plan only then your application can get accepted.
Q. What all characteristics does CBD look for in business loan candidate?
A. CBD is looking for following characteristics in a business loan applicant like an ability to repay loan, financial stability and has good credit history.
Q. How easy is it for startups to get loan for their business?
A. For startups it is not easy to get loan. They need to provide collateral, guarantors and strong business plan while applying for business loan.
Q. Is my personal information safe while applying for personal loan online?
A. CBD has highly secured system. All your information is safe and secured in their system.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) offers a wide range of retail and commercial banking products and services, in both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats, with a network of 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE. The bank endeavors to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. CBD commits to: