Popular Car Loans
Union National Bank New Car Loan with no salary transfer
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 3.99%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 8,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 7.23% and 3.99%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- Salary transfer is not required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 350,000 that Union National Bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the finance amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Union National Bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- Documentation is simple
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Am I allowed to postpone installments in Union National Bank? Will I be charged for it?
A. Yes, you are allowed to postpone installments every year but you’ll be charged with AED 100 per deferment.
Q. Is the given finance available for both new and used cars in Union National Bank?
A. No, the given offer is only valid on purchase of new cars.
Q. Can I buy any car using this finance?
A. No, you cannot buy sports car or a pickup using this finance.
Q. Do we have to provide security while applying for car loan in Union National Bank?
A. No, as long as you don’t have bad credit score and you satisfy our eligibility criteria, you don’t have to provide security while applying for car loan.
Q. When do I have to pay higher interest rates for my finance?
A. If you don’t have good credit score and you don’t match bank’s eligibility criteria, then you might be asked to pay higher interest rates.
Established as a Public Joint Stock Company (P.J.S.C) in 1982, Union National Bank (UNB) has shareholdings from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi Government. UNB has a Vision ‘to be the best in class for the banking industry in the UAE’ and a Mission ‘to be the first and the best bank of choice for all stakeholders.’ The values followed by UNB are :
- Integrity & Transparency
- Customer Focus
- Team spirit
- Continuous Improvement
- Nurturing Staff
- Responsible Community Membership
- Best practices