Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By ADCB Bank
Features of ADCB Credit Card
- Cash backs on day to day spendings, such as on movie tickets and retail use.
- Etihad guest miles, lounge access
- Lulu points and touch points
- Travel insurance and Credit shield
ADCB Bank Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria of ADCB Credit Card
- Minimum salary range from AED 8K-40K depending on the type of card.
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
ADCB Credit Card Offers
- Dine at Angar, Yas Island Abu Dhabi and get 20% off on payment made through any ADCB Credit card. This is valid until 30 December 2017
- Get 20% off at Asha’s Dubai using your ADCB Credit Card. Offer Valid till 31 December 2017
- Get 20% off at French Bakery on dining and takeaway as well using your ADCB Credit Card. Offer valid till 1st October 2018
- Visit Masala pot and get 20% discount on bill payment made using ADCB Credit Card on fine dining and takeaway. Offer valid till 1st October 2018
- Visit London Diary before October 2018 and get 20% off on payments made using ADCB Credit Card
- Get 28 Etihad Guest Miles per 20 AED spent at Kalyan Jewellers using ADCB Etihad Guest Above Credit Card
- Avail 60% discount on the purchase of diamond jewellery using any ADCB Credit Card at Kalyan Jewellers and payments can be made through 0% Instalment plan on every purchase
- Can avail 0% Installment plan on jewellery purchases made using ADCB Credit Card at JoyAlukkas. Offer valid till June 2018
- Can avail 0% Installment plan on jewellery purchases made using ADCB Credit Card at JoyAlukkas and gain TouchPoints for every AED spent. Offer valid till November 2018
- Get 60% off on diamond jewelry purchase made using any ADCB Credit Card at Sarky jewellery before 31st December 2017
Use ADCB Privilege Card and get 25% off on the current collection and 10% additional discount on the current sale at Brooks Brothers
Entertainment and leisure
- Use ADCB TouchPoints Credit Card and get 2-4 free tickets every month at VOX Cinemas
- Avail 10-15% discounts on entry tickets, merchandise, food and beverages and much more benefits at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Offer lasts till 31st August 2019
- Get access to 750+ airport lounges using ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card
- Get access to all the airport lounges globally using TouchPoints Infinite Credit Card
Use ADCB Traveller Credit Card and get 20% off on flight and hotel bookings. And earn 2 touch points on every AED spent
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the purpose of touchpoints?
A. You get touch points each time you use your card and redeem those at supermarkets, fuel stations, dining, travel purchases etc.
Q. Can I transfer my touch points to someone else?
A. No, you can’t transfer your touch points to someone else.
Q. Can I avail airport lounge benefits anywhere?
A. Yes, You can avail lounge benefits globally.
Q. Are there any no annual fees credit cards?
A. Yes, there are few no annual fees credit cards.
Q. Are there any specific cards for business purpose?
A. Yes, Particularly for business purpose ADCB has designed Small Business Credit card.
Q. What are the traveling benefits I can avail?
A. You can get many benefits right from the discounts on tickets, hotel bookings to lounge access and much more.
Q. Where all I can use ADCB Credit card?
A. You can use ADCB Credit Card anywhere and avail benefits each time you use it.
Q. What are the benefits I can get from LuLu Credit card?
A.LuLu Credit cardis specially meant for LuLu shoppers and get LuLu Points each time you use it LuLu Hypermarket, Al Falah stores, and Emirates general stores.
About ADCB Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.