Check Eligibility for ADIB
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By ADIB Bank
Features of ADIB Credit Card
- Get high cashback on every purchase
- Provides Etisalat reward points as welcome bonus
- Provides Etihad guest miles
- Get benefits on travel and dining
- Can avail Easy Payment option
- Leisure and entertainment benefits are provided
- Get insurance covers
Eligibility Criteria of ADIB Credit Card
- Minimum salary range from AED 5K-30K depending on the type of card
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
Documents Required of ADIB Credit Card
- Salary Certificate/Salary transfer letter (Salaried individuals)
- Emirates ID
- UAE Residence Visa(For Expats)
- 3-6 months bank statements
- Address Proofs(Utility bills)
- Passport (Expats)
- Trade licence(Self employed individuals)
ADIB Bank Credit Card Profit Rates
ADIB Credit Card Offers
- Get 1% cashback on every purchase made using ADIB Cashback Visa Platinum Card or ADIB Visa Cashback Card
- Get up to 9% cashback on ADIB Spice card
- Get up to 1.25% cashback on most of the ADIB Credit cards
- Get up to 5% cashback on fuel
- Earn up to 10% cashback on dining, hotels, supermarkets etc.,
- Get 10,000 - 50,000 Etihad Guest miles on ADIB Etihad Cards as sign up bonus
- Earn 2.2 Etihad Guest Miles on every 4 AED spent locally and 3 Etihad Guest Miles on every 4 AED spent outside UAE using ADIB Etihad Platinum Card
- Earn 1 Etihad Guest Mile on every 4 AED spent locally and 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles on every 4 AED spent outside UAE using ADIB Etihad Gold Card
- Earn 1 Etihad Guest Mile on every 4 AED spent locally and 0.75 Etihad Guest Mile on every 4 AED spent outside UAE using ADIB Etihad Classic Card
- Get free companion ticket on ADIB Etihad Platinum Card and ADIB Etihad Gold Card
- Can redeem the Etihad Miles for travel bookings, electronics, home appliance, furnishing and much more
- Get sign up bonus 200,000 reward points on ADIB Booking Infinite Card
- Get 3 reward points on every dirham spent using ADIB Booking Infinite Card
- Can redeem the rewards points earned on ADIB Booking Infinite Card for airline tickets, hotels, etc.
- Earn 2.5 reward points on ADIB Edge Card
- Get 5000 - 100,000 Etisalat Smile Points on ADIB Etisalat Cards
- Get 1.5 - 6 Etisalat smile points(varies with card type) on every dirham spent on local and international purchases
- Earn 1 Etisalat smile point on purchases made at selected merchants
- Can redeem smile points on Etisalat Talk Time or Data, Etihad guest miles and airline tickets
- Avail free valet parking benefits
- Complimentary golf benefits at premier golf clubs
- Can avail Roadside assistance 24/7
- Provides travel, purchase and personal protection covers
- High cash withdrawal limit is provided
- Get discounts on dining at selected places
- Access to airport lounges globally
- Get help from ADIB Travel desk
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the different types of credit cards ADIB offer?
A. ADIB provides 8 different types of credit cards
Q. Where can I use my ADIB Credit Card?
A. You can use your ADIB Credit Card any purpose, anywhere in the world
Q. Can I benefit cashback every time?
A. Yes each time you use your ADIB Credit Card you get 1%-9% cashback(depends on the card)
Q. Is cashback available on every card?
A. Yes, it is available on 8 cards
- ADIB Cashback Gold Credit card
- ADIB Cashback Visa Platinum Credit card
- ADIB Football Card
- ADIB Dana Covered Card
- ADIB Spice card
- ADIB Edge card
- ADIB Booking Signature Card
- ADIB Booking Infinite Card
Q. How much discounts do I get on flight tickets?
A. Can get 15% off on air tickets bookings made usingADIB Etihad Guest Visa Card
Q. Can I avail airport lounge benefits in other countries apart from UAE?
A. Yes, You can avail lounge benefits globally
Q. What are the travel benefits I get?
A. You get a free companion ticket, which you can’t get in any other card in UAE
Q. How can I use Etihad Guest miles?
A. You can redeem your guest miles at electronics, furniture, utilities, fuel stations, supermarkets and many other places
Q. Are there any no annual fees credit cards?
A.ADIB Etisalat Classic Card provides lifelong no annual fees offer
Q. How many supplementary cards are provided for free?
A. Up to 4 supplementary cards are provided for 0 annual fees on each primary card. Beyond 4 are chargeable.
Q. What are the annual fees on additional supplementary cards?
A. AED 500 is charged as annual fees on additional supplementary cards provided.
Q. What is the minimum spend required to avail cashback?
A. A minimum spend of AED 3000 is required per month to avail cashback.
Q. Can I pay the annual fees using Etihad Miles earned?
A. Yes, Etihad Miles earned can be redeemed for annual fees on ADIB Etihad Card.
Q. What is the minimum spend required to get free companion ticket?
A. To get a free companion ticket a minimum spend of AED 150,000 should be made in a year using ADIB Etihad Cards.
Q. What does the ADIB Travel desk help with?
A. ADIB Travel desk helps the customers with travel bookings like airline ticket, airport lounge, meet and greet services, etc.
About ADIB Bank
With a mission statement of ‘Islamic finance for everyone’, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is a name synonymous with Islamic banking in the UAE. ADIB endeavors to be a responsible corporate citizen and manage its business by creating value for customers, shareholders, employees and communities wherever it operates. The corporate values of ADIB are:
- Simple and Sensible
- Mutually beneficial work
- Hospitable and tolerant
- Shariah inspired
Launched on November 11, 1998, ADIB has come a long way towards fulfilling its vision of becoming a top tier regional bank.