Eligibility for Al Hilal
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By Al Hilal
Check Eligibility for Al Hilal Credit Card
Features of Al Hilal Credit Card
- Earn Joud points on every purchase
- Travel benefits
- Low rates and charges
- Card is provided on the basis of sharia compliant
Eligibility Criteria of Al Hilal Credit Card
- A minimum salary of AED 8000 is required
- The card applicant must be of 21-60 years old
- Both self-employed and salaried individuals are eligible
Documents Required of Al Hilal Credit Card
- 3-6 months bank statements
- Emirates ID
- Valid Resident Visa and passport
- Salary certificate(for working individuals)
- Trade license (for self-employed)
Al Hilal Credit Card Profit Rates
Al Hilal Credit Card Benefits
- Can get free access to airport lounges globally
- Get free wifi in the air and at the airport while traveling
- Get free purchase and travel protection
- Can replace card anytime
- Can get cash anytime using the card
- High discounts on shopping
- Discounts on hotel bookings made at agoda.com
- Discount on travel visa services
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the discounts provided for shopping?
A. Get up to 15% off on shopping using the Al Hilal credit card.
Q. Does the travel insurance cover loss of passport also?
A. Yes, the travel insurance covers the loss/stolen passport expenses.
Q. What is the discount provided for hotel bookings?
A. On hotel booking made on agoda.com up to 12% off is provided.
Q. Is there any limit on the purchase protection?
A. Yes, per annum only 2 services are provided on purchase protection.
Q. What is the discount provided on travel visa?
A. 40% off is provided on travel visa services.
Q. How many joud points are earned on 1 AED?
A. On local expenses of 1.5 joud points are provided for 1 AED and on international expenses of 2 joud points are provided for 1 AED.
About Al Hilal
An Islamic bank, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Al Hilal Bank was founded by the Abu Dhabi Investment Council and is a government of Abu Dhabi undertaking. The bank was founded in 2008, and currently, has over 25 branches and a network of more than 100 ATMs across the UAE. According to the bank, the Al Hilal bank works with a mission, “To contribute to the national growth and prosperity of the UAE whilst raising the positive profile of Islamic banking globally, in turn, creating value for all stakeholders.”
Corporate Values of the Al Hilal Bank:
- Principled: Doing what is right is always the right thing to do. The Performance with consistency.
- Professional: Providing answers to questions, attending quickly and efficiently to requests and solving problems on the spot.
- Progressive: Making banking simpler, easier and faster for you.
- Partnership: A bank that values you, for being you. A bank that helps you make things happen.