Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By Emirates Islamic Bank
Features of Emirates Islamic Credit Card
- Cashback offers
- Shari'a compliant credit cards
- Unlimited lounge access
- Redeemable cash back plus points
Emirates Islamic Bank Credit Card
- Hotel services such as complimentary breakfast, free wifi, etc.
- 25000 EI SmartMiles as a welcome bonus
- Up to 10% cashback on everyday transactions
- Free Golf club privileges
- Free valet parking
- No annual fees
- Dining and movies benefits
- Exclusive cards to get high rewards
- Cashback on fuel, and other RTA services
Eligibility Criteria of Emirates Islamic Credit Card
- Minimum salary required AED 7.5K
- Both self-employed and working individuals are eligible
Documents Required of Emirates Islamic Credit Card
- Valid ID Proofs(Emirates ID, Passport)
- Current Residence Proof(Utility bills)
- Salary certificate(Working Individuals)
- Trade Licence
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is the free valet parking unlimited?
A. The free valet parking depends on the type of the card you opt for.
Q. On what basis the monthly fees are calculated?
A. Monthly fees depend on the credit limit provided on the card.
Q. What is the cashback provided on international expenses?
A. On international purchases using Emirates Islamic card, up to 2.25% of cashback is provided.
Q. What is the cashback provided on domestic expenses?
A. On domestic purchases using Emirates Islamic card about 1% - 10% cashback is provided.
Q. How many EI SmartMiles are provided?
A. About 2.5 - 3.75 EI Miles are provided on every dirham spent on international and domestic purchases.
Q. On what the EI Smart Miles can be redeemed for?
A. EI Smart Miles can be redeemed for travel bookings, online shopping, and much more.
About Emirates Islamic Bank
In order to deliver high standards of banking services, Emirates Islamic Bank was established in the year 2004. The bank is aimed to deliver services in accordance with the standards of Shariah principles. It offers a wide range of products that are designed exclusively for individuals, small businesses and large corporations.
The Emirates Islamic Bank works with the mission of "Providing innovative & high standard financial products & services governed by Islamic Shari'a provision to enrich the society."