Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By SAMBA Bank
Features of SAMBA Credit Card
- Movies and travel benefits
- Can convert payments to an easy payment plan
- Get Cashback
- Privileges at hotels
- Low fees and charges
SAMBA Bank Credit Card
- Free valet parking at Dubai International airport
- Get 3% - 50% cashback on shopping, movies, travel and other expenses
- Earn 1 cash point on 1 AED spent
- Get SMS alerts on the registered mobile number
Eligibility Criteria of SAMBA Credit Card
- The cardholder must be of 21 yrs minimum
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
- Minimum income of AED 10,000 - AED 25,000 is required
Documents Required of SAMBA Credit Card
- Emirates ID
- Resident Visa
- Address proofs(Utility bills)
- Salary certificate(working individuals)
- Trade license (self-employed individuals)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum transaction required to get cashback?
A. AED 2500 should have been spent using the Samba credit card to get cashback.
Q. On what the cashpoints can be redeemed to?
A. Cashpoints can be redeemed for cashback.
Q. How long will it take to get cashback credited on the account?
A. It will take minimum 10 business days to get your cashback credited to your account.
Q. Is there any expiration date for the cash points earned?
A. Yes, cashback earned will expire in 2 years from the date of earned.
Q. Is cashback provided on balance transfer also?
A. No, cashback is not provided on balance transfer.
Q. What are the charges on using the card at any currency exchange centers?
A. There are no additional costs levied on using your Samba Card at the currency exchange centers.
About SAMBA Bank
Established in 1980 through a Royal decree and headquartered in Saudi Arabia, SAMBA has evolved into the region’s most acclaimed financial services group. Having a presence in GCC, Europe and South Asia including London, Dubai, Qatar and Pakistan, SAMBA is the most internationally awarded bank in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. They follow the values of :
- Dedication to customers
- Commitment to employees
- Constant improvement approach
- Fulfilling Corporate Social responsibility
- Superior returns to investors
SAMBA offers a wide range of Shariah-compliant Personal Finance solutions to match the different requirements of customers