Check Eligibility for SAMBA
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By SAMBA Bank
Features of SAMBA Credit Card
- Get up to 50% cashback on domestic and international expenses
- Get discounts on careem rides
- Get free access to airport lounges
- Can convert regular payments to easy payment plans
- Get SMS alerts on every transaction
Eligibility Criteria of SAMBA Credit Card
- The cardholder must be of 21 yrs minimum
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
- Minimum income of AED 10,000 - AED 25,000 is required
Documents Required of SAMBA Credit Card
- Emirates ID
- Resident Visa
- Address proofs(Utility bills)
- Salary certificate(working individuals)
- Trade license (self-employed individuals)
SAMBA Bank Credit Card Interest rates
SAMBA Credit Card Offers
- Provides 10% cashback at duty free stores globally
- Earn up to 5% cashback on flight tickets
- 3% cashback is provided on leisure spendings, shopping, dining, hotels, etc. on outside UAE
- Complimentary valet parking at Dubai International Airport
- Can access airport lounges in the Middle East region
- Up to 1% cashback on furniture, jewellery, etc. purchases in UAE
- Get up to 10% cashback on clothing, accessories, cosmetics, etc.,
- Get up to 5% cashback on fuel, dining anywhere in the world
- Can convert payments to easy installment plan on low interest rates
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum transaction required to get cashback?
A. AED 2500 should have been spent using the Samba credit card to get cashback.
Q. On what the cashpoints can be redeemed to?
A. Cashpoints can be redeemed for cashback.
Q. How long will it take to get cashback credited on the account?
A. It will take minimum 10 business days to get your cashback credited to your account.
Q. Is there any expiration date for the cash points earned?
A. Yes, cashback earned will expire in 2 years from the date of earned.
Q. Is cashback provided on balance transfer also?
A. No, cashback is not provided on balance transfer.
Q. What are the charges on using the card at any currency exchange centers?
A. There are no additional costs levied on using your Samba Card at the currency exchange centers.
Q. Is cashback provided on utility bill payments as well?
A. Yes, up to 5% cashback is provided on utility bill payments in UAE.
Q. What is the maximum tenure provided on easy payments plans?
A. On easy payment plans, a maximum tenure of 3 years is provided.
Q. What are the charges for SMS alerts?
A. SMS alerts are provided for free on every transaction made using the card.
Q. Is there any joining fee levied?
A. Yes, on few Samba Credit cards joining fees up to AED 100 is charged.
Q. How many supplementary cards are provided?
A. One cardholder can get up to 4 supplementary credit cards.
Q. What are the processing fees on using the card outside UAE?
A. On international transactions processing fees up to 3% is charged per transaction.
About SAMBA Bank
Established in 1980 through a Royal decree and headquartered in Saudi Arabia, SAMBA has evolved into the region’s most acclaimed financial services group. Having a presence in GCC, Europe and South Asia including London, Dubai, Qatar and Pakistan, SAMBA is the most internationally awarded bank in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. They follow the values of :
- Dedication to customers
- Commitment to employees
- Constant improvement approach
- Fulfilling Corporate Social responsibility
- Superior returns to investors
SAMBA offers a wide range of Shariah-compliant Personal Finance solutions to match the different requirements of customers