Popular Credit Cards
ADCB Islamic Classic Card
- You can also avail cash with your available credit limit with a pay order
- Avail convenient payment options like ‘Internet banking’, ‘Mobile banking app’ or through any of ADCB’s branches or ATMs to deposit cash.
- You can now pay your Credit Card bills at any one of over 50 ADCB Branches, at 38 select ATMs from our network of Over 300 ATMS, ENOC/EPPCO, at 55 Al Ansari Exchanges or at over 50 UAE Exchange Centre Branches.
- Avail the touch points program to receive more rewards to buy more products and services.
- pay as little as 5% of your outstanding amount each month, and carry forward the outstanding amount balance to the next billing cycle.
- Touch points reward program: Earn 0.5 touch point for every AED 1 spent with your Islamic classic credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can the cardholder avail any cash advance?
A. The cardholder can obtain cash advance subject to the credit limit, which should be acceptable to the bank..
Q. Is the credit limit assigned to supplementary card holder inclusive of the limit of the primary card holder?
A. Yes.The credit limit will be the same and inclusive of both.
Q. Will the Bank help during any fraudulent transactions happened over my card?
A. The Cardholder will completely be responsible for any transaction happened over his card, and will be fully liable for the payment.
Q. In what all transactions does One time Pin apply?
A. One time pin applies only for selected transactions, which include Registering for ADCB Personal Banking, Regenerating a forgotten password, Changing your password, Making funds transfer and in the case of islamic cards you can pay Etisalat bills.
Q. What should I do if my mobile number is not updated?
A. You should immediately contact ADCB to get your details updated. You can also avail the option of sending your OTP to your email id.