Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Gold Credit Card
- You can redeem Wala's payments for Utility bills and get 0.75% back.
- You can automatically get enrolled into roadside assistance with this card.
- You can keep the membership card handy, and avail the roadside assistance service when you feel like throughout the week.
- Avail personal accident cover, abd get yourself and your family protected.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- Get travel insurance along with your air ticket.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- Avail card protection plus to protect your card from any misuse.
- With Wala reward system, you will get 0.75% of your spends, which can be redeemed for hotel bookings, flights, electronics, household and utility payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the maximum limit for a cash withdrawal transaction on this card?
A. There is a maximum limit of AED 3000 on this card.
Q. Will the supplementary card holder be liable for any transaction on this card?
A. The primary and secondary card holder, both will jointly be responsible for any transaction over this card.
Q. What happens if I exceed my credit limit on this card?
A. Your card will immediately get cancelled in any circumstances.
Q. Will the bank count all the transactions that has happened without any knowledge of mine?
A. No, the bank will hold you responsible for any transaction happening over your card.
Q. Does Wala points have any expiration date?
A. Wala points will expire after 2 years from the date you get these points