Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Platinum Credit Card
- You can redeem Wala's payments for Utility bills and get 2% back.
- You can automatically get enrolled into roadside assistance with this card.
- You can keep the membership card handy, and avail the roadside assistance service when you feel like throughout the week.
- Avail personal accident cover, and get yourself and your family protected.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- Get travel insurance along with your air ticket.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- You can avail a cash advance of 80% from this card.
- With Wala reward system, you will get 2% of your spends, which can be redeemed for hotel bookings, flights, electronics, household and utility payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I cancel my ticket that I have booked with my Wala points?
A. Yes, you can cancel your ticket but your Wala points will not be put back in your account.
Q. For how long will the vouchers be valid which are redeemed with Wala points?
A. Validity may vary depending on the type of voucher issued.
Q. What is the principal amount that you get for Personal accident insurance?
A. You get a principal amount of AED 100000.
Q. Does loss of baggage get covered under Travel insurance?
A. Yes, loss of baggage gets covered under travel insurance.
Q. Will I receive Wala points for any cash withdrawals?
A. No, Wala’a Dirhams are not earned for cash transactions.