Top Home Loans
RAKBANK Home in One
- A single account is provided for the mortgage payments that can be used as a current account
- The interest rate will not be constant. It will be reduced depending on the monthly deposits
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats can avail Home in One loan
- Quick and hassle-free documentation
- Minimum salary of AED 15000 is required
- Fixed rate of 1.92% is charged for the Home in One loan
- The loan is provided for an interest rate of 3.49% on reducing rate basis
- Salary transfer is not mandatory
- Finance is provided on the maximum tenure of 25 years
- Processing fees of 1% are applicable
- Maximum finance of AED 18000000 is provided bbhh
- For Expats down payment of 25% is required and for UAE Nationals down payment of 20% is required
- 1% of the loan amount is charged as early settlement fees
- Interest rates are based on EIBOR
- Maintain a single account for current account and mortgage payments
- Make higher monthly deposits to reduce interest rates and loan tenure
- Can get approval in-principle details without any additional charges
- Get a free debit card and checkbook to access the current account
- Can use Home in One loan to buy out the existing loan at other banks
- Joint account holders can avail Home in One loan
- Avail Internet and Mobile banking facilities to check payments flow
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the maximum finance for Home in One loan provided?
A. Maximum finance for a Home in One loan is AED 1800000.
Q. What are the monthly charges for Home in One account?
A. AED 25 is charged as monthly fees on Home in One account which is the combination of the loan account and the current account.
Q. How the interest rates get reduced?
A. Interest rates get reduced depending on the balance you maintain in your account or deposits you make. The higher you deposit money, the lower loan interest rate gets.
Q. How to check the monthly statements?
A. You will be provided a monthly statement or you can check using RAKBank Internet banking facility.
Q. Is Home in One loan provided on under construction properties?
A. Yes, you can avail Home in One loan on under construction properties too.
Q. Are there are charges included in withdrawing money from ATMs?
A. No charges are included in withdrawing money from ATMs.
Q. Do I need to provide proof of income?
A. Yes, self-employed individuals are required to provide proof of their income.