Top Personal Loans
ADCB Personal Loan for Expats
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 6.25%
- Minimum salary of AED 5,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.25% and 3.45%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.8115
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 1,500,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Takaful fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of the loan amount
- For every AED 1000 of your insurance amount can earn ADCB TouchPoints
- Documentation is simple
- High finance amount is offered
- Takaful insurance is provided free with the scheme
- Free ADCB Credit Card is provided along with this scheme
- Credit Life Insurance is provided along with this scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When is my installment due in ADCB bank ?
A. Your first installment is due from the date your loan amount is credited to your ADCB acount.
Q. Do I need to go to ADCB branch to apply for personal loan?
A. No, for your convenience you can apply for ADCB personal loan online also.
Q. How often will I receive a statement from ADCB bank?
A. The statements are issued at every end of the month but if you want to know the balance earlier then you will have to contact ADCB bank on 600502030.
Q. How can I do repayment for ADCB personal loan?
A. In ADCB bank you get weekly, fortnightly or monthly options to repay personal loan.
Q. Once the loan is repaid, will the ADCB bank send me any confirmation?
A. Yes, the bank will issue No Due Certificate on closure of the loan.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.