Top Personal Loans
ADCB Rental Finance
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 14%
- Minimum salary of AED 6,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 14% and 7.71%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.815
- It is not mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 150,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the loan amount
- Takaful fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- For every AED 1000 of your insurance amount can earn ADCB TouchPoints
- Documentation is simple
- High finance amount is offered
- Properties that are managed by Abu Dhabi Commercial Properties get special profit rates
- Rent can be repaid in easy valued monthly instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is the given finance based on Islamic Finance structure?
A. Yes, this finance is based on Islamic Finance structure.
Q. Does ADCB bank do credit check before giving loan to an individual?
A. Yes, ADCB bank does credit check before providing loan to an individuals but they lend to people with poor credit history also.
Q. Do I need to provide any collateral to obtain ADCB personal loan?
A. No, you need not provide any collateral or security to obtain ADCB personal loan.
Q. Can I club the income of my spouse with mine to be eligible for ADCB personal loan?
A. Yes, you can club the income of your spouse with yours to become eligible for ADCB personal loan.
Q Do we get any special benefits on properties managed by Abu Dhabi Commercial properties?
A. Yes, you can get special profit rates on properties that are managed by Abu Dhabi Commercial properties.
Q. Does ADCB provide rent on properties that are not managed?
A. Yes, ADCB provides rent on properties that are not managed. However, minimum income required in such case is AED 10,000.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.