Top Personal Loans
ADIB Boat Finance for UAE Nationals
- Required to submit bank account details for last 3 months
- Loan applicant must be 21 years old to apply for this scheme
- Length of service should be confirmed or should have worked 6 months before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is up to 48 months
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 6.75%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.75% and 3.72%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance up to AED 1,000,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful cover is up to 1.25% of the finance amount
- The arrangement fee is 1% of the loan amount
- Provides high loan amount
- For finance up to AED 200,000 mortgage is not necessary
- ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided free for the first year
- You are allowed to postpone two payments per year (without any additional charges)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What all does the ADIB boat insurance cover?
A. ADIB boat finance covers several factors including the boat’s location, size of boat, age of boat, your ownership and operating experience.
Q. Is it mandatory to have insurance on my boat?
A. Yes, in some states it is mandatory to get boat insurance. ADIB offers you insurance cover at 1.25% of finance amount for your boat.
Q. What are my chances of getting approval for ADIB boat loan?
A. If you have a good credit history, work history and fulfilling minimum salary requirement then you can easily get your loan approved.
Q. Who can apply for an ADIB Boat loan?
A. The applicant must be aged 21 and above to apply for ADIB Boat loan.
Q. Do I need to have exact boat picked out before I apply for ADIB boat finance?
A. No, not for pre-qualification of boat finance.
With a mission statement of ‘Islamic finance for everyone’, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is a name synonymous with Islamic banking in the UAE. ADIB endeavors to be a responsible corporate citizen and manage its business by creating value for customers, shareholders, employees and communities wherever it operates. The corporate values of ADIB are:
- Simple and Sensible
- Mutually beneficial work
- Hospitable and tolerant
- Shariah inspired
Launched on November 11, 1998, ADIB has come a long way towards fulfilling its vision of becoming a top tier regional bank.