Top Personal Loans
Dubai Islamic Bank Liability Settlement Finance for expats
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The rates applied will depend on the salary
- Only expats can apply for this scheme
- Your debt liabilities are consolidated in one
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 11%
- Minimum salary of AED 5,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 11% and 6%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.833
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 2,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is AED 1000
- Finance is provided for sharia-compliant goods
- Repayment period is long
- High loan amount is provided
- Dedicated Manager will assist you throughout the process
- Processing is quick
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. For what purpose can I use this finance?
A. DIB Liability Settlement Finance is provided as a debt consolidation loan that can be used to clear debts in other banks.
Q. Are Non-residents eligible for applying for Liability settlement finance in Dubai Islamic Bank?
A. No, only expats with a valid UAE Resident Visa are eligible for Dubai Islamic bank Liability Settlement Finance.
Q. Do I need to transfer my salary in Dubai Islamic Bank?
A. Yes, to avail Dubai Islamic bank Liability Settlement Finance, you need to transfer your salary to your Dubai Islamic bank account.
Q. What are the profit rates on Liability Settlement Finance in Dubai Islamic bank?
A. The profit rates depend on the loan applicant’s monthly income which may vary from 11% to 21.99%.
Q. Can I settle my loan in partial installments in Dubai Islamic bank?
A. Yes, you can avail partial settlement facility and make partial settlements.
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), established in 1975 is the pioneer of Islamic banking that has seen a phenomenal growth. The Bank since inception has remained customer-centric organization, where honesty and customized personal service form the basis of all relationships. Though sticking to its root traditions, the bank equally blends with the commitment of innovation, flexibility, and modernity. Every customer of the bank is provided with comprehensive solutions for any financial need.
The bank works with the vision of providing unsurpassed customer service and becoming the world’s largest Islamic banking corporation.