Top Personal Loans
Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 14%
- Minimum salary of AED 5,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 14% and 7.72% This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813
- It is not mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 150,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- High Finance amount is provided by the bank
- Quick approval of loan within 48 hours
- There is low salary requirement for this loan
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why is personal loan called all-purpose loan?
A. Personal loan is called all-purpose loan because the lender is least concerned with the purpose for which the loan is taken.
Q. Do we get insurance cover along with the given finance?
A. No, but by adding AED 12 per month you can get insurance along with this finance.
Q.Do we have to give any extra charges if we need to close our personal loan in Dunia Finance?
A. Yes, there are prepayment charges that is around 1% of the outstanding amount to be paid.
Q. How often can I receive my account statement in Dunia Finance bank?
A. You can receive account statement at every end of the month. If you wish to know the balance before itself then you may call Dunia Finance call centre on +971 4 423 8642.
Q.Do we need to provide proof of residence while applying for personal loan in Dunia Finance?
A. Yes, it is a requirement to submit proof of residence while applying for personal loan in Dunia Finance.
Dunia finance is a financial institution jointly owned by Fullerton Financial Holdings, Mubadala Development, Waha Capital and A.A. Al Moosa Enterprises. The finance company provides their services in more than 30 languages and has a unique customer-centric and segmented approach that allows for a better understanding of the requirements of the customers.
Dunia Finance follows the following corporate values:
- Customer commitment
- Striving for excellence
- Value of people
- Integrity and ethics
- Serving the community