Top Personal Loans
Emirates NBD Loans for Expatriates
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for an interest rate of 5.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 5.99% and 2.63%.
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 1,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Expats can get up to AED 1,000,000 loan amount
- Around 560 ATMs of the Emirates NBD are there around the UAE
- New Employees can also apply for this scheme
- You can miss up to two non-consecutive installments per year
- Free Debit Card and bank account is provided along with this scheme
- Repayment period is long
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum balance required to be maintained in the account?
A. There is no requirement of maintaining a minimum balance in the Emirates NBD account.
Q. Does my company needs to be listed on the bank?
A. Yes, it is mandatory that your company needs to be listed on the bank's list to be eligible for personal loan.
Q. Is there any minimum length of service required?
A. Yes, the loan applicant needs to be working with the current employer at least for 6 months.
Q. My length of service is less than 3 months. Am I eligible for the loan?
A. No, at least 6 months of the length of work at the current employer is required.
Q. I don’t have a bank account in UAE. Am I eligible?
A. No, you need to provide your last 3 months bank statements to which your salary is getting transferred.
Q. Do we need to provide collateral to apply for personal loan in Emirates NBD?
A. No, you need not provide any collateral to get personal loan from Emirates NBD.
Q. How do I calculate my ENBD personal loan EMI?
A. You can useNBD Loan Calculatorto calculate your EMI of Emirates NBD Personal loan in UAE.
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance