Top Personal Loans
Emirates NBD Personal Cash Loan
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 8.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 8.99% and 4.86%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.849
- Applicants need to transfer salary at least 6 months before applying for the loan
- Finance up to AED 500,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Applicants can get up to AED 500,000 loan amount
- Around 560 ATMs of the Emirates NBD are there around the UAE
- New Employees can also apply for this scheme
- You can miss up to two non-consecutive installments per year
- Free Debit Card and bank account is provided along with this scheme
- Repayment period is long
- Both Expats and UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- Documentation is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I need to be an existing Emirates NBD customer to be eligible for the loan?
A. Yes, the loan applicant must be banking with Emirates NBD for at least 12 months.
Q. What is the minimum salary required for the new Emirates NBD customers?
A. If you don’t have an Emirates NBD credit card or Auto loan then AED 12,000 is the minimum salary required.
Q. Do I need to have an Emirates NBD credit card?
A. No, it is not mandatory to have an Emirates NBD Credit card to be eligible for the personal cash loan.
Q. Can I get a No Liability Letter for free?
A. The No Liability Letter is provided on charges AED 100.
Q. Does Emirates NBD check the credit score while you apply for personal loan?
A. Yes, before approving your loan application Emirates NBD go through your credit report.
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance