Top Personal Loans
Emirates NBD UAE Nationals Home Improvement Cash Loan
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this loan
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 7.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 15,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 7.99% and 4.29%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.86
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary
- Finance up to AED 3,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Applicants can get up to AED 3,000,000 loan amount
- Around 560 ATMs of the Emirates NBD are there around the UAE
- You can miss up to two non-consecutive installments per year
- Free Debit Card and bank account is provided along with this scheme
- Repayment period is long
- Documentation is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the different ways in which I can repay my loan?
A. You can repay loan in following ways:
1. Electronic Clearing System
2. Post-dated cheques
Q. Do I have to pay stamp duty on my personal loan?
A. No, in Emirates NBD you need not pay any stamp duty on personal loan.
Q. When can I receive No Objection certificate from Emirates NBD?
A. You need to send a request for NOC to bank, it will be issued to you 15 working days post termination of loan.
Q. Why do I need to provide my income information?
A. Income information has to be provided because in UAE it is used to check the eligibility of applicant for the applied loan.
Q. Why does the bank asks us to keep all the documents in order?
A. All the documents need to be in order, even if one document is missing your application can be put on hold.
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance