Top Personal Loans
FGB Personal Debt Consolidation Loan for UAE Nationals
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this loan
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 6%
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6% and 3.31%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.812
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary
- Finance up to AED 4,500,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Applicants can get up to AED 4,500,000 loan amount
- Documentation is simple and easy
- Up to 240 months repayment period is provided by the bank
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where should I contact for any queries regarding personal loan?
A. You can contact First Gulf bank's customer care centre on 600525500 and clear all your queries regarding personal loan.
Q. Can I club salary of my parent to be eligible for personal loan in First Gulf bank?
A. Yes, you are allowed to club salary of your family members to increase your eligibility for personal loan in First Gulf bank.
Q.Can expats apply for this finance?
A. No, only salaried and self employed UAE Nationals can apply for this finance.
Q. Do I get free First Gulf bank mobile service along with personal loan?
A. No, but once you have active First Gulf bank account you can apply for mobile service for your account.
Q. Will my credit score get checked before approving my application?
A. No, as you are new to UAE there will no credit score check, but the bank officials check your DBR before approving the loan.
First Gulf Bank (FGB) was established in 1979 to offer all sorts of financial services to consumers and business houses by creating an extensive network of relationship managers and branches. FGB is known for its high-end commitment in maximizing value for customers, employees, and shareholders. It focuses exclusively on delivering banking products and services as per client's requirements that also support the UAE’s dynamic economy.