Top Personal Loans
FGB Personal Loan for Expats
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 5.75%
- Minimum salary of AED 5,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 5.75% and 3.17%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary
- Finance up to AED 200,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Applicants can get up to AED 200,000 loan amount
- Documentation is simple and easy
- There is low salary requirement and long repayment period along with this scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What much is an Origination fee for personal loan?
A. Origination fee for personal loan is 1% of the finance amount.
Q. Why do I have to provide my personal information on the application form? Is my personal information safe with First Gulf bank?
A. Once the loan gets approved we contact you on your personal phone number which is provided by you in application form at the earliest. The information that you provide is kept safe in safe lockers by bank's designated officials.
Q. Do we need to provide proof of income to be eligible for personal loan in First gulf bank?
A. Yes, you need to provide 1 month bank statements showing salary credits and salary certificate letter addressed to First Gulf bank.
Q. What if I default on my personal loan?
A. If you default on your personal loan, it'll affect on your credit history and you'll face problem in future when you apply for loan.
Q. Are there any processing fees even on the top up loans?
A. Yes, on top-up loans a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount is charged.
First Gulf Bank (FGB) was established in 1979 to offer all sorts of financial services to consumers and business houses by creating an extensive network of relationship managers and branches. FGB is known for its high-end commitment in maximizing value for customers, employees, and shareholders. It focuses exclusively on delivering banking products and services as per client's requirements that also support the UAE’s dynamic economy.