Top Personal Loans
FGB Personal Loans for UAE Nationals
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this loan
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 5%
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 5% and 2.76%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.811
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary
- Finance up to AED 4,500,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Applicants can get up to AED 4,500,000 loan amount
- Documentation is simple and easy
- There is low salary requirement and long repayment period along with this scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many days does it take to get approval loan amount from First Gulf bank?
A. After approval of loan it takes 3-5 working days to get the loan amount transferred to your account.
Q. What is the mode of disbursal of personal loan amount in First Gulf bank?
A. Once the loan amount is approved, it'll be directly transferred to your First Gulf bank account.
Q. Who all can apply for the personal loan in First Gulf bank?
A. Applicants who are employed at government, semi government or a reputable private organisation can apply for the personal loan in First gulf bank.
Q. What should I do if I receive any suspicious email?
A. If you receive any suspicious email immediately contact National Bank of Abu Dhabi PJSC at 600 525500.
Q. Do I get maximum finance based on my salary?
A. Yes, 15 times of your salary will be provided as the finance amount.
First Gulf Bank (FGB) was established in 1979 to offer all sorts of financial services to consumers and business houses by creating an extensive network of relationship managers and branches. FGB is known for its high-end commitment in maximizing value for customers, employees, and shareholders. It focuses exclusively on delivering banking products and services as per client's requirements that also support the UAE’s dynamic economy.