Top Personal Loans
NBAD UAE Startup loans
- The maximum tenure provided is 4 years
- Can avail balance transfer facility
- Interest rates from 12.75% is charged
- Maximum finance provided is AED 500,000
- For people New-to-UAE or New to job
- Quick processing of loan
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is the maximum finance provided for UAE Nationals and Expats same?
A. No, the maximum finance provided for UAE Nationals is AED 500,000 and for Expats it is AED 200,000.
Q. Is salary certificate mandatory?
A. Yes, if you are going to avail buyout loan facility then salary certificate is mandatory.
Q. What are the charges on late payments?
A. 2% of the monthly overdue amount is charged as late payment fees.
Q. Can I clear the loan partially?
A. Yes, you can clear partially but 1% of the outstanding loan amount is charged as partial payment fees.
Q. Is there any processing fees on top-up loans as well?
A. Yes, 1% of the loan amount is charged as processing fees on top-up loans.
National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), with its vision to be the World’s Best Arab Bank endeavors to provide the best products and service across the East-West corridor. Featuring in the World’s Top 50 safest banks, NBAD is a bank you can turn to for your financial needs without worry. The values as mentioned on www.nbad.com are :
- Put our customers at the forefront and “do the right things the right way”
- Value our people and foster great teamwork
- Empower our people and hold each other accountable for performance and behaviour
- Respect our heritage and be loyal to our stakeholders
NBAD offers a wide range of personal finance options