Popular Savings Accounts
ADIB Savings Account
- Original passport - for Joint Accounts, please bring all original passports and all account holders should be present.
- Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents)
- A salary certificate from your employer is required only if you are transferring you salary to this account.
- An initial deposit of AED 3,000 is required if you are not transferring your salary to this account
- You can expect quarterly profits with this account.
- You can avail your monthly account statements, via postal mail.
- You can shop safely online, with ADIB websecure.
- Get free e-statements in your mailbox at no cost.
- Avail ADIB phone banking, SMS banking and internet banking with this account.
- Get unlimited teller transactions at over 80 branches across the UAE.
- Ease your tensions with ADIB mobile banking app
With a mission statement of ‘Islamic finance for everyone’, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is a name synonymous with Islamic banking in the UAE. ADIB endeavors to be a responsible corporate citizen and manage its business by creating value for customers, shareholders, employees and communities wherever it operates. The corporate values of ADIB are:
- Simple and Sensible
- Mutually beneficial work
- Hospitable and tolerant
- Shariah inspired
Launched on November 11, 1998, ADIB has come a long way towards fulfilling its vision of becoming a top tier regional bank.