Popular Car Loans
ADCB Used Car Loans for Self Employed
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 3.25%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 8,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 5.9% and 3.25%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813
- Maximum loan amount is AED 500,000 that ADCB bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the loan amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount and low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- The given finance is Sharia-compliant
- Long repayment period for this loan
- As low as 3.25% rates on used cars
- Approval is quick
- Documentation is simple
- For every AED 1,000 finance amount you can earn 50 ADCB TouchPoints
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the total amount that is financed by ADCB bank?
A. ADCB bank finance up to 80% of the car amount.
Q. What are the important documents that I need to apply for a car loan in ADCB bank?
A. In order to get loan sanctioned the applicant needs to provide with range of documents like:
1. KYC documents for age, identity and address proof
2. Business assurance proof
3. Income proof
4. Bank statement
5. Partnership deed
Q. Car interest rates are negotiable in ADCB bank?
A. Yes, interest rates for car loans are not fixed, they can be negotiated if you are loyal customer to a bank and have paid regular payments for previous loans. In such case bank can revise the existing interest rates for you.
Q. Can my loan application get rejected by ADCB bank?
A. Yes, but only if you have a bad credit score.
Q. What is the tenure for car loan in ADCB bank?
A. The tenure for car loan in ADCB bank is for 60 months.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.