Emirates Islamic Child Savings Account
Last Updated on 29 May 2020
Child Savings Account
- Provides profits quarterly
- An initial deposit of AED 100 is required
- Original passport and valid residence visa
- Original Emirates Identification Card
- Proof of UAE residence
- Original labour card/work ID or original trade license if self employed
- Needed to provide original income transfer letter from the employer
- Zero Balance Account
- Can get SMS alerts on the transactions made using the account
- Can a free debit or prepaid card on the account
- Can get Life Takaful cover
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Are there any charges levied for the SMS alerts?
A. No. SMS alerts are provided for FREE.
⭐ What is the maximum cover provided on the Life Takaful?
A. The maximum cover provided on Life Takaful is AED 120,000.
⭐ How can I open Emirates Islamic Child Savings account?
A. The applicant can apply for this account through Online application form .
⭐ What are the additional facilities provided on opening Child Savings account?
It provides special gifts on child savings account opening.
⭐ What is the initial charge/fee for opening Emirates Islamic Child Savings Account?
AED 100 is the initial charge for opening Emirates Islamic Child Savings account.
⭐ Is there any minimum balance required to maintain Emirates Islamic Child Savings Account?
No. There is no minimum balance required in the Emirates Islamic Child Savings Account.
⭐ Do we get any ATM card on Emirates Islamic Child Savings Account?
A. Yes. We can get a free debit & prepaid card on Emirates Islamic Child Savings Account.
⭐ What is the profit rate offered on Child Savings account?
A. The account holders receive higher profits rates on a quarterly basis.
In order to deliver high standards of banking services, Emirates Islamic Bank was established in the year 2004. The bank is aimed to deliver services in accordance with the standards of Shariah principles. It offers a wide range of products that are designed exclusively for individuals, small businesses and large corporations.
Get in touch with Emirates Islamic Customer Care