Union National Bank ValuePlus Current Account
Last Updated on 18 April 2020
This product is discontinued by the Bank
ValuePlus Current Account
- This account makes your life simpler, while offering great values
- There is no monthly fee on this account.
- There is a low balance fee of AED 25 on this account.
- This account can be opened only in AED.
- You need a minimum balance of AED 40000 to avail this account.
- There is no profit rate on this account.
- Original passport and valid residence visa
- Original Emirates Identification Card
- Proof of UAE residence
- Original labour card/work ID or original trade license if self employed
- Needed to provide original income transfer letter from the employer
- Avail free online and telephone banking services.
- Avail free unlimited UNB teller transactions.
- Avail free utility bill payments with this account.
- Avail one free outward remittance (SWIFT) per month.
- You can also avail one free demand draft per month.
- This account provides you with low fees for setting instructions.
- Avail two free personalised cheque books, along with your account.
- Avail a free debit card with four supplementary cards, for your convenience.
- 1% cashback up to a maximum of AED 200 per month on all point of sale paypoint transactions with the MasterCard Platinum Debit Card.
- 50% discount up to a maximum of AED 30 per month on movie tickets each month, purchased with your MasterCard Platinum Debit Card.
- One free airport pickup or drop-off per year within UAE on air tickets booked through any UNB card.
- Access to a UNB partner chauffeur service for airport pickup or drop-off in a luxury car.
- Free life insurance of AED 100,000 in case of death or permanent total disability due to an accident or sickness.
Established as a Public Joint Stock Company (P.J.S.C) in 1982, Union National Bank (UNB) has shareholdings from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi Government. UNB has a Vision ‘to be the best in class for the banking industry in the UAE’ and a Mission ‘to be the first and the best bank of choice for all stakeholders.’ The values followed by UNB are :
- Integrity & Transparency
- Customer Focus
- Team spirit
- Continuous Improvement
- Nurturing Staff
- Responsible Community Membership
- Best practices
Get in touch with Union National Bank Customer Care