Popular Credit Cards
ADCB Islamic Gold Card
- Avail pay order against your credit limit of your card.
- Get the option of fast pay by paying your credit card bill at one of ADCB’s 50 branches, at 38 select ATMs from ADCB’s network of 300 ATMs.
- Avail Islamic credit shield (Takaful) by paying a nominal fee.
- This card also ensures the cardholder against any risk of death up to AED 1,00,000
- You can easily avail personal banking option under the islamic card option.
- You can easily manage your credit cards with the help of mobile banking
- You can also set up your own auto debit instructions to make payments from your Islamic banking savings or current account.
- Avail touchpoints reward program and avail different rewards for your purchases from this card.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 8000 to avail this card.
- You need to pay a monthly fee of AED 200 on this card.
- You can pay your utility bills, through your internet banking 24 hours a day
- Avail convenient payment options like ‘Internet banking’, ‘Mobile banking app’ or through any of ADCB’s branches or ATMs to deposit cash.
- This card follows all the laws of the country.
- This card also allows for islamic finance as and when needed.
- This card also provides enhanced security on the transactions made on this card.
- You can also avail travel insurance with this card.
- Earn 0.75 TouchPoint for every AED 1 you spend with your ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card.
- Discount of up to 5% on air tickets purchased through exclusive traveler.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can the cardholder avail any cash advance?
A. The cardholder can obtain cash advance subject to the credit limit, which should be acceptable to the bank..
Q. Is the credit limit assigned to supplementary card holder inclusive of the limit of the primary card holder?
A. Yes.The credit limit will be the same and inclusive of both.
Q. Will the Bank help during any fraudulent transactions happened over my card?
A. The Cardholder will completely be responsible for any transaction happened over his card, and will be fully liable for the payment.
Q. In what all transactions does One time Pin apply?
A. One time pin applies only for selected transactions, which include Registering for ADCB Personal Banking, Regenerating a forgotten password, Changing your password, Making funds transfer and in the case of islamic cards you can pay Etisalat bills.
Q. What should i do if my mobile number is not updated?
A. You should immediately contact ADCB to get your details updated. You can also avail the option of sending your OTP to your email id.
Q. What is a touch points reward program?
A. This reward program is simple to understand, the more ADCB Islamic banking products you choose, more the points you get.