Al Hilal Bank Emirati World Mastercard Credit Card
Last Updated on 18 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Emirati World Mastercard Credit Card
- Provides lifestyle, travel benefits
- Can get high rewards on the purchases made using the card
- Profit rate of 2.99% is charged per month
- No annual fees are charged in the first year. AED 787.50 is charged from year 2 if the minimum spend of AED 60,000 is not met in the previous year.
- 100,000 Bonus Joud Reward Points are provided
- Free Wi-Fi access at over 1 million hotspot locations worldwide
- Earn 1.25 Joud rewards per every AED 4 spent in the UAE
- Earn 1.75 Joud rewards per every AED 4 spent outside UAE
- Avail Buy 1 - Get 1 free offers at dining, hotels, spas, etc
- Free access to around 850 airport lounges worldwide
- Book a SPG hotel and get complimentary night stay
- 40% OFF on travel visa services to UK, Schengen countries, Australia, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand
- Can get travel and medical insurance
- Can get Hertz Gold Plus rewards five star membership which give up to 15% off on the bookings
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is the maximum coverage provided for loss of baggage?
A. Upto $3000 is provided as maximum coverage for loss of baggage.
⭐ Are there any late payment fees levied?
A. Yes. AED 241.50 is charged as a late payment fee.
⭐ Can I get my credit limit increased?
A. Yes. Your credit limit can be increased temporarily and AED 105 is charged.
⭐ How many free access to airport lounges is provided?
A. Unlimited free access is provided to the airport lounges.
Get in touch with Al Hilal Bank Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.