Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Classic Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your unique finance needs.
- This card comes with modern day privileges and worldwide acceptance.
- This card is an interest free card.
- There is a 80% cash advance limit with this card.
- The Forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- You get a repayment period of 20 days with this card.
- There is a requirement of minimum salary of AED 5000 with this card.
- There is a monthly fee of AED 195.
- This card comes with no profit rate or any monthly fee.
- You can facilities like travel desk and travel insurance.
- Avail purchase protection with this card.
- You get roadside assistance with this card as and when needed.
- You also get personal accident insurance with this card.
- This card is accepted at 27 million outlets worldwide.
- You can make utility bill payments like DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, Etisalat ,Salik, DU and Club Apparel.
- You can save up to 0.5% on utility bills, which can be redeemed.
- You can redeem Wala's Dirhams for flight and hotel bookings, electronics and appliances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I redeem my reward points for any air miles?
A. Yes, you can redeem your reward points for flights.
Q. What is Takaful?
A. Takaful refers to Credit shield protection.
Q. What are the charges to avail credit shield?
A. You will have to pay 0.95% of outstanding amount.
Q. What is the cash advance limit of this card?
A. The cash advance limit for this card is 80%
Q. Is there a minimum spend requirement to avail cash advance facility?
A. There is no minimum spend requirement, but you need to pay an amount of AED 90 to withdraw cash.