Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Platinum Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your unique finance needs.
- This card comes with modern day privileges and worldwide acceptance.
- This card is an interest free card.
- There is a 100% cash advance limit with this card.
- The Forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- You get a repayment period of 20 days with this card.
- There is a requirement of minimum salary of AED 15000 with this card.
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- This card comes with no profit rate or any monthly fee.
- You can facilities like travel desk and travel insurance.
- Avail purchase protection with this card.
- You get roadside assistance with this card as and when needed.
- You also get personal accident insurance with this card.
- This card is accepted at 27 million outlets worldwide.
- You can get a cashback of up to 2% on utility bills.
- You can avail credit shield(Takaful) with this card.
- For every dirham spent you will get 2% of your spends which can be redeemed for flight and hotel bookings, electronics and household appliances and utility bill payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What does Credit shield cover on this card?
A. Credit shield covers Involuntary loss of employment,Permanent Total Disability and Death.
Q. Does this card provide any balance transfer?
A. No, this card doesn't provide any balance transfer.
Q. What happens if I cancel my card and have balance Wala'a Dirhams?
A. You must redeem your Wala'a Dirhams before cancellation as unredeemed Wala’a Dirhams will be forfeited upon Card cancellation.
Q. What happens in disputed transactions?
A. Disputed transactions will be resolved after investigation by the Bank.
Q. Do I need to be a member of airline program to redeem my Wala’a Dirhams on airlines?
A. No you do not need to be a member of any airline program to redeem your Wala’a Dirhams on any participating airline.