Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Platinum Plus Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your unique finance needs.
- This card comes with modern day privileges and worldwide acceptance.
- This card is an interest free card.
- There is a 100% cash advance limit with this card.
- The Forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card
- You get a repayment period of 20 days with this card.
- here is a requirement of minimum salary of AED 15000 with this card.
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- This card comes with no profit rate or any monthly fee.
- You can facilities like travel desk and travel insurance.
- Avail purchase protection with this card.
- You get roadside assistance with this card as and when needed.
- You also get personal accident insurance with this card.
- This card is accepted at 27 million outlets worldwide.
- You can get a cashback of up to 3% on utility bills.
- You can avail credit shield(Takaful) with this card.
- For every dirham spent you will get 3% of your spends which can be redeemed for flight and hotel bookings, electronics and household appliances and utility bill payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. If I do not have sufficient Wala’a Dirhams to redeem a booking, can I pay the remaining amount using my DIB Card?
A. Yes, you can do part redemption of Wala’a Dirhams and purchase the balance by using your DIB Card.
Q. Are there blackout dates for redemptions for travel bookings?
A. No, there are no blackout dates. This means you have the freedom to travel anytime of the year even during the holidays, as long as a seat, hotel room or car is available for booking through DIB online banking.
Q. What is the maximum number of seats that I can book for flights using Wala’s Dirham?
A. You can book any number of seats using your Wala’a Dirham.
Q. My booking was cancelled by the airline. Will I get a refund of Wala’a Dirham?
A. No, the Wala’a Dirhams will not be refunded. You will need to get in touch with the airline or MMI Travel who will advise you suitably..
Q. Can I request for multiple vouchers from multiple retail stores?
A. You can request for as many vouchers as you want.