Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Gold Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your financial needs like no other card.
- This card comes with modern day convenience.
- This card comes with worldwide acceptance.
- The cash advance limit on this card is 80%.
- The forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You will need a minimum salary of AED 5,000 to avail this card.
- There is an annual fee of AED 375 on this card.
- You can redeem Wala's payments for Utility bills and get 1% back.
- You can automatically get enrolled into roadside assistance with this card.
- You can keep the membership card handy, and avail the roadside assistance service when you feel like throughout the week.
- Avail personal accident cover, abd get yourself and your family protected.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- Get travel insurance along with your air ticket.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- With Wala reward system, you will get 1% of your spends, which can be redeemed for hotel bookings, flights, electronics, household and utility payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I avail rewards only on retail purchases?
A. Yes, you can avail rewards only on retail purchases.
Q. Is this designed only for women?
A. This card is specifically designed for women, but can be used by anyone.
Q. Do we get any special offers in any other country in middle east?
A. You don't get any special offers in middle east.
Q. Can I use this card for any online purchases?
A. You can use this card for any purpose, including online purchases
Q. Can I avail any medical insurance with this card?
A. You can avail medical expenses through personal accident cover.