Top Home Loans
ADCB Home Finance for Expats
- Finance is offered for ready and under construction properties.
- Minimum salary of AED 15,000 is required
- The loan is provided for an interest rate of 3.25%
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 3.25% and 1.78%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.825.
- Salary transfer is not required
- Finance up to AED 15,000,000
- A processing fee of 1% is charged to the home loan applicant.
- For your first property, the down payment is 25% if the property value is under AED 5M and 35% if property value is above AED 5M. For your second property, the down payment is 40%.
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- With ADCB you get awarded 200 Touchpoints for every AED 1,000 of the loan amount, up to a maximum of 500,000 Touchpoints
- Free e-Statement
- Experienced and dedicated relationship manager to guide you through the entire application process
- Free Phone banking and Internet Banking services will be available
- Make higher monthly deposits to reduce interest rates and loan tenure
- Finance repayment period of up to 25 years
- No salary transfer is required
- Free Cheque Book will be delivered to your doorstep
- Approval of loans are quick
- Early settlement fee of 0% is an added benefit
- Finance up to 80% of the property value
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Should I transfer my salary to ADCB Bank?
A. No, Salary transfer is not mandatory.
Q. When do I start making my monthly repayments?
A. Your first monthly repayment is due one month later from the date of your loan disbursal.
Q. How can I apply for ADCB loan?
A. There are three ways to apply for ADCB loan. Apply online through their websiteadcb.comor simply call our Toll free ADCB Contact Centre on 8002030, or you can leave your number on our website and our dedicated relationship managers will further assist you with your requirements.
Q. Who can apply for an ADCB home loan?
A. The applicant must be aged 21 and above to apply for ADCB home loan.
Q. What is the minimum income required per month to avail a home loan from ADCB?
A. Minimum income required for expats salaried is AED 15,000 and for self-employed, it is AED 75,000.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.