Popular Savings Accounts
Popular Deposit Accounts
Popular Premier Accounts
Popular Childrens Accounts
Popular SME Accounts
Popular Current Accounts
Popular Islamic Accounts
Savings Account Provided By CBI
Features of CBI Savings Account
- Access and manage your money and time with CBI savings accounts.
- Accounts from CBI are available in USD and other major currencies.
- You can also enjoy attractive remittance rates with all the accounts.
- You can access and manage your manage anytime with CBI’s online banking facilities.
- Avail free monthly account statements from CBI.
- Avail phone and mobile banking with CBI.
- Avail interest on all your savings with CBI.
- Get a free international debit card with your savings account.
Documents Required of CBI Savings Account
- Your original passport.
- A valid Visa for expatriates.
- Valid Emirates ID.
- Proof of address such as bank statement, utility bill, letter of employment, tenancy agreement.
- Birth Certificate or passport for children’s applications.
- Minimum deposit to open the account
CBI Savings Account
Frequently Asked Questions
Since its incorporation in the UAE in 1991, CBI is consistently focused on giving simple and easy-to-understand products. It is inspired by a vision of building long-term relationships. The bank offers a comprehensive portfolio of standard banking products, as well as customized financial products for Corporate, SME as part of Retail Banking. Their tailor-made services range from a personal account to financing of homes and automobiles to commercial loans and project financing. The bank work on the values of:
- Customer Focus