Check Eligibility for Al Hilal
Al Hilal Car Loan Calculator
Popular Car Loans
Top Personal Loans
Popular Credit Cards
Top Home Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Car Loan Provided By Al Hilal Bank
Features of Al Hilal Car Loan
- Shari'ah compliant finance
- Hassle free and quick approvals
- Low and competitive profit rates
- Flexible repayment tenures - up to 5 years
- Takaful cover
- Salary transfer is not mandatory
- Joint income possibility (with blood relatives only)
- High amounts of finance
Al Hilal bank offers Islamic finance on purchase of new as well as used cars.
Eligibility Criteria of Al Hilal Car Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum monthly income: AED 7000
- Residence in UAE
- Down Payment of 20%
Documents Required of Al Hilal Car Loan
- Valid Emirates ID (For UAE NAtionals)
- Copy of valid Passport (For Expatriates)
- Copy a Valid Residence Visa (For Expatriates)
- Past 3 months active bank account statements
- All vehicle related documentation
- Separate quotation addressed the bank
Note: The bank may, at its discretion ask for more documents if it sees fit. For more information, contact the nearest branch
Al Hilal Bank Car Loan Profit Rates
About Al Hilal Bank
An Islamic bank, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Al Hilal Bank was founded by the Abu Dhabi Investment Council and is a government of Abu Dhabi undertaking. The bank was founded in 2008, and currently, has over 25 branches and a network of more than 100 ATMs across the UAE. According to the bank, the Al Hilal bank works with a mission, “To contribute to the national growth and prosperity of the UAE whilst raising the positive profile of Islamic banking globally, in turn, creating value for all stakeholders.”
Corporate Values of the Al Hilal Bank:
- Principled: Doing what is right is always the right thing to do. The Performance with consistency.
- Professional: Providing answers to questions, attending quickly and efficiently to requests and solving problems on the spot.
- Progressive: Making banking simpler, easier and faster for you.
- Partnership: A bank that values you, for being you. A bank that helps you make things happen.