Popular Car Loans
ADIB New Car Finance - Ijarah
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 3.99%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 10,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 7.23% and 3.99%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 750,000 that ADCB bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is AED 1000
- 0% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount and low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- The given finance is Sharia-compliant
- Long repayment period for this loan
- Convenient features like one signature application
- As low as 3.99% rates on new cars
- Approval is quick
- Documentation is simple
- Finance up to 80% of the car price
- For the first year you can get free ADIB Visa Cashback Card
- Salary transfer is not required
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I apply for car loan while on unemployment?
A. Yes, ADIB helps unemployed applicants in getting car loan.
Q. Is it safe to submit my personal information over internet?
A. Your personal information is safe with ADIB as the bank’s website has been equipped with advanced security features.
Q. Can a college student get ADIB car loan without job?
A. Yes, if a student is above 18 years then it is possible in some cases to provide car loan to unemployed students.
Q. What will happen if I don’t pay EMI’s on time?
A. You can miss 1 or 2 payments but more then that you will be treated as defaulter by ADIB bank.
Q. Can my loan application get rejected by ADIB Bank?
A. Yes, your loan application can get rejected if you don’t have good credit history.
With a mission statement of ‘Islamic finance for everyone’, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is a name synonymous with Islamic banking in the UAE. ADIB endeavors to be a responsible corporate citizen and manage its business by creating value for customers, shareholders, employees and communities wherever it operates. The corporate values of ADIB are:
- Simple and Sensible
- Mutually beneficial work
- Hospitable and tolerant
- Shariah inspired
Launched on November 11, 1998, ADIB has come a long way towards fulfilling its vision of becoming a top tier regional bank.