Popular Savings Accounts
Popular Deposit Accounts
Popular Premier Accounts
Popular Childrens Accounts
Popular SME Accounts
Popular Current Accounts
Popular Islamic Accounts
Savings Account Provided By ADIB
Features of ADIB Savings Account
- You need to maintain some minimum balance for all the ADIB savings accounts
- You can also avail ADIB Online Savers account.
- You can avail ADIB savings accounts in AED, USD and GBP.
- You can easily access your savings accounts, and avail quarterly profits.
- Avail a free ADIB VISA Electron Debit card with your ADIB Savings accounts.
- Avail ADIB Mobile banking app and unlimited teller transactions at over 80 branches of ADIB.
- Avail account statements and free e statements of your ADIB Savings accounts.
Documents Required of ADIB Savings Account
- Original passport - for Joint Accounts and all the account holders must be present at the time of account opening
- Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents)
- A salary certificate from your employer is required only if you are transferring you salary to this account
ADIB Savings Account
Frequently Asked Questions
With a mission statement of ‘Islamic finance for everyone’, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is a name synonymous with Islamic banking in the UAE. ADIB endeavors to be a responsible corporate citizen and manage its business by creating value for customers, shareholders, employees and communities wherever it operates. The corporate values of ADIB are:
- Simple and Sensible
- Mutually beneficial work
- Hospitable and tolerant
- Shariah inspired
Launched on November 11, 1998, ADIB has come a long way towards fulfilling its vision of becoming a top tier regional bank.