Eligibility for FGB
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By FGB
Check Eligibility for FGB Credit Card
Features of FGB Credit Card
- Exclusive Ferrari benefits
- A wide range of travel, shopping and dining benefits
- Can get discounts on movies and other lifestyle privileges
- Exclusive du network benefits
- Low annual fees are charged
- Profit rates of 1.25% - 3.25% is charged
- Valet parking benefits
- Can avail 0% Easy installment plan on purchases made using FGB card
- High rewards and benefits on Signing up
- Benefits during football matches
- Can avail online banking facility
- 24/7 customer service available
- Exclusive offers on using the card for the business purpose
- Cashback is provided
Eligibility Criteria of FGB Credit Card
- Minimum salary of AED 5000- AED 30,000 is required
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
- A minimum age of 21 yrs is required
Documents Required of FGB Credit Card
- Valid passport
- Valid Emirates ID
- Resident Visa for Expats
- Salary Certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Trade Licence (for self-employed individuals)
FGB Credit Card Interest rates
FGB Credit Card Benefits
- Can get a free stay at Rome and pay a visit to Ferrari factory & museum in Maranello, Italy on using FGB Ferrari Card
- Can get access to more than 700 airport lounges anywhere in the world
- No charges for the guest accompanying you to the airport lounge
- High discounts on dining bookings made using your FGB Ferrari Credit Card on DragonPass App
- Get up to 60% off of dining at selected restaurants using your FGB Ferrari Card
- Discounts at luxury hotels and resort across the Middle East region
- Get travel insurance cover for free on travel bookings made using your FGB Ferrari Credit Card
- Get up to 35% off on car bookings made at Avis Rental Cars
- Buy 1 ticket at selected cinemas and get the second ticket for free
- Get 10% off on Du postpaid or prepaid bills using your FGB Du Credit card
- Can redeem the rewards earned for the Du bill payments
- Get 2 free movie tickets per month on FGB Du Credit Card
- Can visit the UK and watch the finale of the Football match for free
- Get exclusive mall vouchers as sign up bonus for FGB MCFC
- Can win luxury cars in the lucky draw
- Can convert your travel bookings to 0% EPP for 3 months
- Can earn 1 rewards points on 1 AED spent that can be redeemed for dining, shopping benefits
- Can get cashback of up to 5% of the transaction made
- Get 1-2 Miles on every USD spent on domestic and international purchases
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum amount to spend to avail movie benefits?
A. To avail the movie offers and benefits you need to spend at least AED 500 using your FGB Credit Card.
Q. Can I get movie benefits anywhere in UAE?
A. Movie benefits can be availed only at the selected cinemas.
Q. On what I can redeem my loyalty points earned?
A. You can redeem your loyalty points for shopping, travel, dining benefits and much more.
Q. On what can I redeem my first rewards earned?
A. You can redeem your First Rewards for electronics, jewelry, accessories, McDonald's, CineRoyal cinemas and many other places.
Q. How do I redeem my first rewards earned?
A. You can contact the FGB customer care service 600 525500 and request for the redemption.
Q. When do the First Rewards expire?
A. The first rewards expire after 3 years of its activation.
Q. On what can I redeem my first miles earned?
A. You can redeem your first miles to travel tickets, car rentals, hotel stays and much more.
Q. On what can I redeem my first green rewards earned?
A. You can redeem your first green rewards for the eco-friendly products atFirst Green Rewards Catalogue.
Q. What is the minimum amount to be spent to avail cashback?
A. There are no minimum amount criteria to avail cashback.
Q. When does the cashback expire?
A. There is no expiration for the cashback earned using your FGB Credit Card.
Q. Can I use my FGB Credit Card outside UAE?
A. Yes, you can use your FGB Credit Card on international transactions also.
Q. Do I get cashback on international transactions?
A. Yes, you can avail cashback on using your FGB Credit Card anywhere in the world.
Q. How many supplementary cards do I get for free?
A. You can get up to 6 supplementary cards for free.
Q. Can I get loyalty points even on my supplementary cards?
A. Yes, you can earn loyalty points on the supplementary cards too.
Q. Is the accident insurance cover provided for free?
A. The accident insurance cover is provided for free for the first month.
Q. What are the charges for accident insurance coverage?
A. For the Expats, the charges on the accident cover are AED 30 per month and for Emiratis its AED 11 per month.
Q. What are the charges for credit shield cover?
A. For the Expats, the charges on the credit shield are 0.99%(per month) of the outstanding balance and for Emiratis, it is 0.45%(per month) of the outstanding balance.
Q. What are the charges to get printed statement?
A. To get a printed statement of your monthly transactions you need to pay AED 25 per statement.
First Gulf Bank (FGB) was established in 1979 to offer all sorts of financial services to consumers and business houses by creating an extensive network of relationship managers and branches. FGB is known for its high-end commitment in maximizing value for customers, employees, and shareholders. It focuses exclusively on delivering banking products and services as per client's requirements that also support the UAE’s dynamic economy.