Popular Savings Accounts
Popular Deposit Accounts
Popular Premier Accounts
Popular Childrens Accounts
Popular SME Accounts
Popular Current Accounts
Popular Islamic Accounts
Savings Account Provided By Union National
Features of Union National Savings Account
- UNB savings accounts are made for your specific financial purposes.
- These accounts are specially made for your kids, women and young adults and teach them the importance of saving.
- The savings accounts from UNB are very hassle free and are very easy to set up.
- You can avail a personalised debit card with all the savings accounts from UNB.
- Avail interest payout at every 6 months for almost all the savings accounts from UNB.
- Avail free online and mobile banking with your UNB savings accounts.
- Accounts come with no transaction fees.
- Savings accounts from UNB help you organise your expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of Union National Savings Account
- Able to maintain a monthly average balance of AED 3,000 or more.
- An individual.
- A UAE resident
Documents Required of Union National Savings Account
- Signed and completed (original) application form.
- Original passport with valid visa.
- Original Emirates ID
Union National Savings Account
Frequently Asked Questions
About Union National
Established as a Public Joint Stock Company (P.J.S.C) in 1982, Union National Bank (UNB) has shareholdings from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi Government. UNB has a Vision ‘to be the best in class for the banking industry in the UAE’ and a Mission ‘to be the first and the best bank of choice for all stakeholders.’ The values followed by UNB are :
- Integrity & Transparency
- Customer Focus
- Team spirit
- Continuous Improvement
- Nurturing Staff
- Responsible Community Membership
- Best practices