National Bank of Fujairah Max Saver
Last Updated on 07 February 2019
- There is no minimum balance required to maintain
- Interest is calculated on daily balance and paid monthly
- Upto 2.00% interest paid on max saver account
- A Relationship Manager does not form part of the benefits of the account
- There is no account opening or maintenance fee.
- This account can be opened in AED and USD
- There is no minimum balance requirement to open this account.
- Interest is calculated on daily basis and paid monthly; There is no minimum balance requirement; There is no fall below fees
- There are no rewards on this account
National Bank of Fujairah
Fujairah, an emirate on the east coast of UAE, known for its beaches and home to the massive Sheikh Zayed Mosque is one of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) was established in the year 1982 and is one of the fastest-growing banks in the UAE. The values followed by the bank are :
- Play a proactive role in the development of the community
- Provide customers competitive financial services.
- Create a work environment that helps the employees develop – personally and professionally.