Mashreq Basic Savings Account
Last Updated on 01 May 2018
This product is valid by the Bank
Basic Savings Account
Min Balance to Maintain
- Both Residents and Non-Residents are eligible
- A minimum salary of AED 5000 is required
- A minimum amount of AED 3000 should be deposited and maintained
- Get an interest of 0.25%(for 6 months) on the account balance
- Get free net banking, mobile banking and telebanking services globally
- Can use the debit card anywhere in the world
- Even Non-Residents are eligible for the savings account
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the documents required for the Non-Residents?
A. Visit Visa and passport are the mandatory documents for Non-Residents.
Q. What are the charges on using the debit card outside UAE?
A. AED 20 is charged per transaction on using the debit card outside UAE.
Q. Can I get my account balance details for free at the ATMs?
A. For balance enquiry AED 1-3 (depends on the location) is charged.
Q. Is it mandatory to have a passport to open the account?
A. Yes, a valid passport is the mandatory document to open Mashreq Basic Savings account.
Q. Do I get notified on my transactions?
A. Yes, you get SMS alerts on every transaction done from your account.
Mashreq Bank is a private sector bank established in 1967. It was started by Al-Ghurair Group and it also known as largest private sector bank. Mashreq Bank provides both retail and commercial services to their customers.
Mashreq provides a wide range of products and services that suits the needs of every customer. It works with an aim to provide their customers best banking experience and establish a good customer bank relationship. Mashreq Bank has marked its presence globally by starting their operations at regions like Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar. It also has branches in New York, Mumbai(India), London and Honk Kong.