Popular Car Loans
Other Car Loans From Noor Bank
Noor Bank Used Auto Finance
This product is valid by the Bank
Used Auto Finance
Early Settlement Fee
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 2.99%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 5,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 5.47% and 2.99%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.83
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 500,000 that Noor bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the finance amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- Financing is provided for passenger vehicles
- High finance amount is provided by Noor bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- Documentation is simple
- 24 hour pre-approval
- Financing up to AED 500,000 for expats and AED 750,000 for UAE Nationals
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What common mistakes should we avoid while going for car loan?
A. You should not spend more than your loan amount while buying a car.
Q. Is my information secured with Noor bank?
A. Yes, your information is secured in Noor secure server.
Q. Should I get auto finance from a dealer or a bank?
A. You should get a loan wherever you find a better deal and suits your requirements.
Q. Who should apply for auto finance in Noor bank?
A. Anyone who has valid driving license and good credit history can apply for auto finance in Noor bank.
Q. After submitting my application, after how many days will I get that my application is approved?
A. Within 1-2 days of submitting application, you’ll get to know if it got approved or rejected.
Established in January 2008, Noor Bank (formerly known as Noor Islamic Bank), is a young bank providing a wide range of products and service. With a Mission of ‘wanting to be ranked among the top 100 most-innovative companies in the world’ and a Vision ‘to be recognised as the financial icon of Dubai’, the bank follows these values :
- Customer Centricity
They believe that Islamic banking has the flexibility and the openness to enable them to offer a wide range of products and services when approached correctly.