Eligibility for Emirates Islamic
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By Emirates Islamic
Check Eligibility for Emirates Islamic Credit Card
Features of Emirates Islamic Credit Card
- Get up to 10% cashback on everyday expenses
- Get EI Smart Miles on every USD spent
- Get high travel benefits
- Get Skywards Miles on every dirham spent on local and international expenses
- Get free valet parking benefits
- Can avail free travel insurance benefits
- Can avail balance transfer facility
Eligibility Criteria of Emirates Islamic Credit Card
- Minimum salary required AED 7.5K
- Both self-employed and working individuals are eligible
Documents Required of Emirates Islamic Credit Card
- Valid ID Proofs(Emirates ID, Passport)
- Current Residence Proof(Utility bills)
- Salary certificate(Working Individuals)
- Trade Licence
Emirates Islamic Credit Card Profit Rates
Emirates Islamic Credit Card Benefits
- Get up to 20,000 Skywards miles on the first retail transaction
- Get 1.5 - 2 skywards miles on 1 USD spent on booking at Emirates Airlines
- Get 0.75 - 1 skywards miles on 1 USD spent on local expenses
- Get 1.1 - 1.5 skywards miles on 1 USD spent on international purchases
- Get up to 30000 EI Smart Miles as sign up bonus
- Get 1.25 - 2.5 EI Smart Miles on 1 AED spent anywhere locally
- Get 2.25 - 3.75 EI Smart Miles on 1 AED spent outside UAE
- Get privileges at hotel rooms
- Get access to 600+ airport lounges in the world
- Get 1% cashback on every dirham spent on local and international expenses as well
- Earn up to 10% cashback on telecom bills, supermarket, education, dining, etc.
- Get 10% cashback on fuel spends
- On Emirates Islamic RTA Credit Card get 1.25% cashback on every dirham spent locally
- On Emirates Islamic RTA Credit Card get 2.25% cashback on 1 AED spent on international expenses
- Get 6000 Tamayaz Points as a welcome bonus on Emirates Islamic Union Coop Tamayaz Card
- Get up to 3 Tamayaz points on every dirham spent at Union Coop Store
- Get access to golf clubs in the UAE region
- Get up to 30% off on dining at selected restaurants
- Avail free valet parking benefits
- Get discounts on shopping at selected stores
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is the free valet parking unlimited?
A. The free valet parking depends on the type of the card you opt for.
Q. On what basis the monthly fees are calculated?
A. Monthly fees depend on the credit limit provided on the card.
Q. What is the cashback provided on international expenses?
A. On international purchases using Emirates Islamic card, up to 2.25% of cashback is provided.
Q. What is the cashback provided on domestic expenses?
A. On domestic purchases using Emirates Islamic card about 1% - 10% cashback is provided.
Q. How many EI SmartMiles are provided?
A. About 2.5 - 3.75 EI Miles are provided on every dirham spent on international and domestic purchases.
Q. On what the EI Smart Miles can be redeemed for?
A. EI Smart Miles can be redeemed for travel bookings, online shopping, and much more.
Q. What are the charges on credit shield?
A. For the first 2 months, credit shield is provided on no charges. Later on, 0.99% of the outstanding amount is charged as credit shield fees.
Q. Is it mandatory to get credit shield on the card?
A. No, credit shield on the card is optional.
Q. Can I convert my regular payments to Easy Payment Plan?
A. Yes, you can avail easy installments plan for a maximum tenure of 12 months.
Q. What are the charges for card replacement?
A. There are no charges for your Emirates Islamic Credit card replacement.
Q. Can I get a loan on the card?
A. Yes, you can get a loan on your credit card.
Q. What is the maximum loan amount provided?
A. 80% of the credit limit is provided as the maximum loan amount.
Q. What are the offers provided on Emirates Islamic bank credit card?
A. Check here for the list of Emirates Islamic credit card offers
About Emirates Islamic
In order to deliver high standards of banking services, Emirates Islamic Bank was established in the year 2004. The bank is aimed to deliver services in accordance with the standards of Shariah principles. It offers a wide range of products that are designed exclusively for individuals, small businesses and large corporations.
The Emirates Islamic Bank works with the mission of "Providing innovative & high standard financial products & services governed by Islamic Shari'a provision to enrich the society."
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback
Ask me about Credit Cards