Eligibility for Emirates Islamic
Popular Credit Cards
Top 10 Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Emirates Islamic Credit Cards in UAE
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Check Eligibility for Emirates Islamic Credit Card
Features of Emirates Islamic Credit Card
- Get up to 10% cashback on everyday expenses
- Get EI Smart Miles on every USD spent
- Get high travel benefits
- Get Skywards Miles on every dirham spent on local and international expenses
- Get free valet parking benefits
- Can avail free travel insurance benefits
- Can avail balance transfer facility
Eligibility Criteria of Emirates Islamic Credit Card
- Minimum salary required AED 7.5K
- Both self-employed and working individuals are eligible
Documents Required of Emirates Islamic Credit Card
- Valid ID Proofs(Emirates ID, Passport)
- Current Residence Proof(Utility bills)
- Salary certificate(Working Individuals)
- Trade Licence
Emirates Islamic Credit Card Profit Rates
13 Emirates Islamic Bank Credit Cards
Emirates Islamic Credit Card Benefits
- Get up to 20,000 Skywards miles on the first retail transaction
- Get 1.5 - 2 skywards miles on 1 USD spent on booking at Emirates Airlines
- Get 0.75 - 1 skywards miles on 1 USD spent on local expenses
- Get 1.1 - 1.5 skywards miles on 1 USD spent on international purchases
- Get up to 30000 EI Smart Miles as sign up bonus
- Get 1.25 - 2.5 EI Smart Miles on 1 AED spent anywhere locally
- Get 2.25 - 3.75 EI Smart Miles on 1 AED spent outside UAE
- Get privileges at hotel rooms
- Get access to 600+ airport lounges in the world
- Get 1% cashback on every dirham spent on local and international expenses as well
- Earn up to 10% cashback on telecom bills, supermarket, education, dining, etc.
- Get 10% cashback on fuel spends
- On Emirates Islamic RTA Credit Card get 1.25% cashback on every dirham spent locally
- On Emirates Islamic RTA Credit Card get 2.25% cashback on 1 AED spent on international expenses
- Get 6000 Tamayaz Points as a welcome bonus on Emirates Islamic Union Coop Tamayaz Card
- Get up to 3 Tamayaz points on every dirham spent at Union Coop Store
- Get access to golf clubs in the UAE region
- Get up to 30% off on dining at selected restaurants
- Avail free valet parking benefits
- Get discounts on shopping at selected stores
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is the free valet parking unlimited?
A. The free valet parking depends on the type of the card you opt for.
⭐ On what basis the monthly fees are calculated?
A. Monthly fees depend on the credit limit provided on the card.
⭐ What is the cashback provided on international expenses?
A. On international purchases using Emirates Islamic card, up to 2.25% of cashback is provided.
⭐ What is the cashback provided on domestic expenses?
A. On domestic purchases using Emirates Islamic card about 1% - 10% cashback is provided.
⭐ How many EI SmartMiles are provided?
A. About 2.5 - 3.75 EI Miles are provided on every dirham spent on international and domestic purchases.
⭐ On what the EI Smart Miles can be redeemed for?
A. EI Smart Miles can be redeemed for travel bookings, online shopping, and much more.
⭐ What are the charges on credit shield?
A. For the first 2 months, credit shield is provided on no charges. Later on, 0.99% of the outstanding amount is charged as credit shield fees.
⭐ Is it mandatory to get credit shield on the card?
A. No, credit shield on the card is optional.
⭐ Can I convert my regular payments to Easy Payment Plan?
A. Yes, you can avail easy installments plan for a maximum tenure of 12 months.
⭐ What are the charges for card replacement?
A. There are no charges for your Emirates Islamic Credit card replacement.
⭐ Can I get a loan on the card?
A. Yes, you can get a loan on your credit card.
⭐ What is the maximum loan amount provided?
A. 80% of the credit limit is provided as the maximum loan amount.
⭐ What are the offers provided on Emirates Islamic bank credit card?
A. Check here for the list of Emirates Islamic credit card offers
⭐ What is the minimum salary required?
A. The minimum salary required for a Emirates Islamic Bank credit card is AED 5000.
⭐ What is the annual fees charged?
A. The annual fees charged on a Emirates Islamic Bank credit card starts from AED 299. There are some no annual fees credit cards provided as well.
⭐ What is the interest rate charged?
A. The interest rate charged on a Emirates Islamic Bank credit card starts from 2.49%.
⭐ Are self-employed individuals eligible?
A. Yes. Self-employed individuals are eligible for a Emirates Islamic Bank credit card.
⭐ How do I contact Emirates Islamic Bank?
A. Visit Emirates Islamic Customer Care page for their contact details.
In order to deliver high standards of banking services, Emirates Islamic Bank was established in the year 2004. The bank is aimed to deliver services in accordance with the standards of Shariah principles. It offers a wide range of products that are designed exclusively for individuals, small businesses and large corporations.
Get in touch with Emirates Islamic Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback