Eligibility for FAB
Credit Card Provided ByFirst Abu Dhabi (FAB)
Last Updated on 25-09-2019
Check Eligibility for FAB Credit Card
|FAB Credit Card Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 5000 - AED 40,000|
|Annual Fees||AED 0 - AED 2500|
|FAB Credit Card Offers||
|Popular FAB Credit Cards||FAB Visa Platinum Credit Card
FAB Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card
FAB Standard Credit Card
FAB GEMS Titanium Mastercard Credit Card
Features of FAB Credit Card
- Provides high movie benefits on the fab cards
- Provides credit cards on annual fees AED 0 - AED 2.5K
- Provides high cashback benefits
- Can avail balance transfer facility
- Low fees and charges are levied
- Can avail free valet parking benefits
- Can avail dining discounts on selected restaurants
- Can get discounts on travel bookings
- Can earn reward points and air miles
- Can redeem fab points for travel, hotel bookings, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of FAB Credit Card
- A minimum salary of AED 5000 - AED 40,000 is needed
- Only UAE nationals and expats are eligible
- Applicant must be of minimum 21 yrs
Documents Required of FAB Credit Card
- Salary transfer letter (Salaried individuals)
- Salary Certificate
- Valid Emirates ID
- UAE Residence Visa(For Expats)
- 3-6 months bank statements
- Address Proofs(Utility bills)
- Passport (Expats)
- Trade licence(Self employed individuals)
First Abu Dhabi (FAB) Credit Card Interest rates
19 Credit Cards Provided By First Abu Dhabi (FAB)
FAB Credit Card Benefits
- Can get access to First Rewards and First Cashback
- Get 55,000 Etihad miles as a welcome bonus
- Earn Etihad miles on every expense made anywhere in the world
- Avail complimentary Meet and greet services
- Get up to 8 free airport transfer facilities
- Get complimentary access to airport lounges in the world
- Get access to fitness first clubs for AED 30 per visit
- Get movie tickets at AED 10 at Oscar Cinemas, Cine Royal and Reel Cinemas
- Can get exclusive discounts art golf clubs in the UAE region
- Can get accident travel insurance and purchase protection
- Can avail shopping discounts at selected outlets
- Free valet parking service
- Can avail shop now and pay later facility
- Can get discounts on du bills
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum amount to spend to avail movie benefits?
A. To avail the movie offers and benefits you need to spend at least AED 2000 using your FAB Credit Card.
Q. Can I get movie benefits anywhere in UAE?
A. Movie benefits can be availed only at the selected cinemas.
Q. On what I can redeem my loyalty points earned?
A. You can redeem your loyalty points for shopping, travel, dining benefits and much more.
Q. On what can I redeem my first rewards earned?
A. You can redeem your First Rewards for electronics, jewelry, accessories, McDonald's, CineRoyal cinemas and many other places.
Q. How do I redeem my first rewards earned?
A. You can contact the FAB customer care service 600 525500 and request for the redemption.
Q. On what can I redeem my first miles earned?
A. You can redeem your first miles to travel tickets, car rentals, hotel stays and much more.
Q. What is the minimum amount to be spent to avail cashback?
A. There are no minimum amount criteria to avail cashback.
Q. When does the cashback expire?
A. There is no expiration for the cashback earned using your FAB Cards.
Q. Can I use my First Abu Dhabi Bank Credit Card outside UAE?
A. Yes, you can use your First Abu Dhabi Bank Credit Card on international transactions also.
Q. Do I get cashback on international transactions?
A. Yes, you can avail cashback on using your FAB Credit Card anywhere in the world.
Q. Can I get loyalty points even on my supplementary cards?
A. Yes, you can earn loyalty points on the supplementary cards too.
Q. What are the charges for credit shield cover?
A. The charges on the credit shield are 1.04%(per month) of the outstanding balance.
Q. What are the credit cards available Zero annual fees?
A. FAB Gold Credit Card, Al Futtaim World Elite Mastercard Credit Card, Visa Infinite Credit Card, Standard Credit Card, GEMS Titanium Mastercard Credit Card, Visa Signature Credit Card, Al Futtaim Platinum Mastercard Credit Card, Visa Platinum Credit Cards are provided for Zero annual fees.
Q. For how long are FAB credit cards provided for no annual fees?
A. FAB Credit Cards are provided for no annual fees lifelong.
Q. When does the interest rate gets added?
A. The interest rate will be added only if the monthly payments of the credit card are delayed.
Q. What are the charges for using the card outside UAE?
A. 2.05% of the transaction amount and scheme charges will be added on using the credit card anywhere outside UAE.
Q. How can I get my FAB card?
A. You will get your FAB credit card either by courier or you can directly collect it by visiting.
Q. Can I discount of any school fees payments?
A. No, you can avail discounts only at GEMS School and Aldar Schools, with their respective credit cards.
Q. What are the offers provided on FAB credit card?
A. FAB provides several dining, shopping, etc. discounts. Check here the list of FAB credit card offers
Q. What is the minimum salary required?
A. The minimum salary required for a FAB credit card is AED 5000.
Q. What is the annual fees charged?
A. The annual fees charged on a FAB credit card is from AED 500 and there are some zero annual fees cards available as well.
Q. What is the interest rate charged?
A. The interest rates on a FAB credit card starts from 3.25%.
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is one of the largest banking institutions established in 2017 and is a merger of NBAD and FGB. FAB offers tailor made solutions, products and services to the customers.The international network of FAB is spread over 5 continents providing global relationships, expertise and financial strength to local and international business. FAB offers its diversifying services by having differentiation, agility and innovation as their main motto and vision
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback
Ask me about Credit Cards