Eligibility for FAB
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By FAB
Check Eligibility for FAB Credit Card
Features of FAB Credit Card
- Provides high movie benefits on the cards
- Provides credit cards on annual fees AED 0 - AED 2.5K
- Provides high cashback benefits
- Can avail balance transfer facility
- Low fees and charges are levied
- Can avail free valet parking benefits
- Can avail dining discounts on selected restaurants
- Can get discounts on travel bookings
- Can earn reward points and air miles
- Can redeem reward points for travel, hotel bookings, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of FAB Credit Card
- A minimum salary of AED 5000 - AED 30,000 is needed
- Only UAE nationals and expats are eligible
- Applicant must be of minimum 21 yrs
Documents Required of FAB Credit Card
- Salary transfer letter (Salaried individuals)
- Salary Certificate
- Valid Emirates ID
- UAE Residence Visa(For Expats)
- 3-6 months bank statements
- Address Proofs(Utility bills)
- Passport (Expats)
- Trade licence(Self employed individuals)
FAB Credit Card Interest rates
FAB Credit Card Benefits
- Can get access to First Rewards and First Cashback
- Get 55,000 Etihad miles as a welcome bonus
- Earn Etihad miles on every expense made anywhere in the world
- Avail complimentary Meet and greet services
- Get up to 8 free airport transfer facilities
- Get complimentary access to airport lounges in the world
- Get access to fitness first clubs for AED 30 per visit
- Get movie tickets at AED 10 at Oscar Cinemas, Cine Royal and Reel Cinemas
- Can get exclusive discounts art golf clubs in the UAE region
- Can get accident travel insurance and purchase protection
- Can avail shopping discounts at selected outlets
- Free valet parking service
- Can avail shop now and pay later facility
- Can get discounts on du bills
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum amount to spend to avail movie benefits?
A. To avail the movie offers and benefits you need to spend at least AED 2000 using your FAB Credit Card.
Q. Can I get movie benefits anywhere in UAE?
A. Movie benefits can be availed only at the selected cinemas.
Q. On what I can redeem my loyalty points earned?
A. You can redeem your loyalty points for shopping, travel, dining benefits and much more.
Q. On what can I redeem my first rewards earned?
A. You can redeem your First Rewards for electronics, jewelry, accessories, McDonald's, CineRoyal cinemas and many other places.
Q. How do I redeem my first rewards earned?
A. You can contact the FAB customer care service 600 525500 and request for the redemption.
Q. On what can I redeem my first miles earned?
A. You can redeem your first miles to travel tickets, car rentals, hotel stays and much more.
Q. What is the minimum amount to be spent to avail cashback?
A. There are no minimum amount criteria to avail cashback.
Q. When does the cashback expire?
A. There is no expiration for the cashback earned using your FAB Credit Card.
Q. Can I use my FAB Credit Card outside UAE?
A. Yes, you can use your FAB Credit Card on international transactions also.
Q. Do I get cashback on international transactions?
A. Yes, you can avail cashback on using your FAB Credit Card anywhere in the world.
Q. Can I get loyalty points even on my supplementary cards?
A. Yes, you can earn loyalty points on the supplementary cards too.
Q. What are the charges for credit shield cover?
A. The charges on the credit shield are 1.04%(per month) of the outstanding balance.
Q. What are the credit cards available Zero annual fees?
A. FAB Gold Credit Card, Al Futtaim World Elite Mastercard Credit Card, Visa Infinite Credit Card, Standard Credit Card, GEMS Titanium Mastercard Credit Card, Visa Signature Credit Card, Al Futtaim Platinum Mastercard Credit Card, Visa Platinum Credit Cards are provided for Zero annual fees.
Q. For how long are FAB credit cards provided for no annual fees?
A. FAB Credit Cards are provided for no annual fees lifelong.
Q. When does the interest rate gets added?
A. The interest rate will be added only if the monthly payments of the credit card are delayed.
Q. What are the charges for using the card outside UAE?
A. 2.05% of the transaction amount and scheme charges will be added on using the credit card anywhere outside UAE.
Q. How can I get my card?
A. You will get your credit card either by courier or you can directly collect it by visiting.
Q. Can I discount of any school fees payments?
A. No, you can avail discounts only at GEMS School and Aldar Schools, with their respective credit cards.
FAB is one of the largest banking institutions established in 2017 and is a merger of NBAD and FGB. FAB offers tailor made solutions, products and services to the customers.The international network of FAB is spread over 5 continents providing global relationships, expertise and financial strength to local and international business. FAB offers its diversifying services by having differentiation, agility and innovation as their main motto and vision