AED to PHP Currency Converter
Compare Exchange Rates
AED - UAE Dirham
Currency in UAE is monitored by the Central Bank of UAE. The official currency of UAE is Dirham which is an Arabic word. The first dirham usage was started on 19 May 1973. Till then Dubai Riyal and Qatar Riyal were the currencies used in UAE. The currently available denominations in UAE are 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000. Dh 1 is available in coins while the other denominations are provided in paper currency.
PHP - Philippine Peso
The official currency of the Philippines region is Philippines Peso. It is known as both “Piso” and “Peso”. Currently used denomination in the Philippines are 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000. All of these are available in paper currency. And coins of 1 peso, 5 pesos, and 10 pesos are available. The currency in the Philippines is administered by the central bank i.e., Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas which is also known as BSP.
UAE Dirham (AED) to Philippine Peso (PHP) historical rates
More than 5% of the total expat population in UAE constitutes Filipinos. In the year 2017, there was about 3.1 Billion AED remittance from UAE to the Philippines. Currently 1 AED = 14.40 Peso. In 2014, 1 AED = 11.7 PHP and in 2018, 1 AED = 14.8 PHP were the lowest and highest rates recorded, respectively. With the increase in the dirham value in the Philippines, there has been a good increase in the outward remittance from UAE to the Philippines as well.
UAE Dirham to Philippine Peso Historical exchange rates graph
Check the historical rates of AED to PHP for up to past 1 year. This chart helps in understanding the currency fluctuations in UAE Dirhams (AED) to Philippine Peso (PHP).
Tips to follow while exchanging AED to PHP
- Check the exchange rates of AED to PHP for that particular day before visiting any exchange center.
- Exchange centers may levy additional charges apart from the service charges, check that before billing.
- Compare the charges levied at ATM cash withdrawals and exchange centers on currency exchange outside UAE.
How to send money from UAE to the Philippines
There are a few ways to send money to the Philippines from UAE. Like,
- Bank to Bank: Can visit your home bank and give the beneficiary account number and SWIFT code. There are some transaction costs levied.
- Cash: Some of the exchange centers that provide money transfer facility, debit from your bank account and the recipient receives cash.
- Transfer via Bank: Can transfer from the exchange centers from your bank account to the beneficiary bank account.
- Internet banking: Can avail online banking facility and transfer funds from your account to the beneficiary account. There are international outward remittance costs charged by the banks.
Tips to save money while sending funds from UAE to the Philippines
- Make use of the free outward remittance facility provided by some banks on the savings accounts.
- Compare the service charges of the money transfer companies and banks.
- Prefer options that charge you fewer fees even though the turn around time is longer.
POPULAR CONVERSATIONS - AED to PHP1,200,300,400,600,700,800,1000,1200,1500,2000,2500,3000,3500,4000,5000,6000,7000,10000
Currency Transfer Rates
|Provider||Conversion Rate||Transfer Fee||You Send||Recipient gets|
|Currency Fair||1 AED = 14.1620 ₱||80.00 ₱||AED||14082.00 ₱|
|Bank Transfer Rate*||1 AED = 13.8218 ₱||1382.18 ₱||AED||12439.63 ₱|