Eligibility for HSBC
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By HSBC
Check Eligibility for HSBC Credit Card
Features of HSBC Credit Card
- Provides high rewards as a welcome bonus
- Get Air Miles on every dirham spent
- Get high cashback on HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Provides high travel benefits and discounts
- Get entertainment and leisure benefits
- Get discounts on movie tickets
- Can avail balance transfer facility
Eligibility Criteria of HSBC Credit Card
- Should transfer salary to HSBC UAE account
- A minimum salary of AED 5000 - AED 50,000 is required
- Only UAE Residents are eligible
Documents Required of HSBC Credit Card
- Documents required
- Emirates ID for validation
- Resident Visa
- Salary transfer letter
HSBC Credit Card Interest rates
HSBC Credit Card Benefits
- Get 200,000 air miles on HSBC Black Credit Card as signup bonus
- Get Sharaf DG Voucher of worth AED 100 as welcome offer
- Get 100,000 air miles as anniversary offer from 2nd year on HSBC Black Credit Card
- Get 2.5 airmiles on every dirham spent on travel using HSBC Black Credit Card
- Get 1 air mile on 1 AED spent anywhere in and out UAE
- Get 1 air mile on 4 AED spent anywhere using HSBC Platinum Select Credit Card
- Get access to more than 800 airport lounges for free
- Get up to 12% discount on agoda.com
- Get up to 30% off on bookings made at cleartrip.ae using HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Get up to 15% off on renting a car at hertz.com
- Get up to 20% off on careem rides
- Get free travel insurance on HSBC Black Credit Card and HSBC Premier Credit Card
Entertainment and Leisure
- Get buy 1 get 1 free discounts on HSBC Entertainer app
- Get complimentary access to golf clubs on HSBC Black Credit Card
- Get discounts on Spa
- Get complimentary valet parking benefits in Dubai and other regions in UAE
- Buy 1 ticket at Vox Cinemas and Get 1 free on using any HSBC credit card in UAE
- Get up to 6% off on reboonz.com for HSBC Black Credit Card and HSBC Advance Credit Card
- HSBC Cashback credit card holders can get 10% cashback on fuel
- HSBC Cashback credit card holders can get 5% cashback on supermarkets, dining, shopping, anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I get a travel insurance letter?
A. Yes, you can get a travel insurance letter online, on travel bookings made using HSBC credit card.
Q. Are the supplementary cards provided for free?
A. The first two cards are provided for free, from the third card AED 50 is charged as annual fees.
Q. What are the charges on credit shield?
A. 0.6% of the outstanding balance is charged as credit shield fees.
Q. Do I need to provide any security cheque?
A. Yes, security cheque is a mandatory document.
Q. What are the interest rates on balance transfer?
A. On balance transfer, there are no interest rates charged for the first 6 months.
Q. What are the charges on Uber rides?
A. Uber rides are provided for AED 100.
Q. What is the minimum spend required to get avail cashback?
A. To avail cashback, there is no minimum spend required.
Q. How many free valet parking benefits can I avail?
A. HSBC Black Credit card holders get unlimited valet parking benefits in UAE. HSBC Premier Card and HSBC Advance Card customers get 4 free valet parking services per month.
Q. Is there any minimum spend requirement to avail free valet parking benefits?
A. HSBC Advance Credit card holders need to spend minimum AED 3000(p.m) to avail free valet parking services.
Q. What are the charges for supplementary cards?
A. First 2 supplementary cards are provided for free. After 2 AED 50/card is charged as annual fees.
Q. Can I convert regular payments to installments?
A. Yes, you can convert your regular payments to flexi installment plan on the maximum tenure of 12 months.
In 1946, the British Bank of Iran and the Middle East commenced banking activities for Middle East citizens. Post withdrawing from Iran, the bank was renamed as the British Bank of the Middle East (BBME). Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) acquired BBME in 1959 and played a pivotal role in the establishment of the banking sector in the region. HSBC has a sustainability strategy of doing business. The main areas of focus are:
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Operations
- Sustainable Communities
This is in sync with their global sustainability model.