Eligibility for HSBC
Popular Credit Cards
Top 10 Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Popular Prepaid Cards
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
HSBC Credit Cards in UAE
Check Eligibility for HSBC Credit Card
Features of HSBC Credit Card
- Provides high rewards as a welcome bonus
- Get Air Miles on every dirham spent
- Get high cashback on HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Provides high travel benefits and discounts
- Get entertainment and leisure benefits
- Get discounts on movie tickets
- Can avail balance transfer facility
Eligibility Criteria of HSBC Credit Card
- Should transfer salary to HSBC UAE account
- A minimum salary of AED 5000 - AED 50,000 is required
- Only UAE Residents are eligible
Documents Required of HSBC Credit Card
- Documents required
- Emirates ID for validation
- Resident Visa
- Salary transfer letter
HSBC Credit Card Interest rates
6 HSBC Bank Credit Cards
HSBC Credit Card Benefits
- Get 150,000 air miles on HSBC Black Credit Card as signup bonus
- Get 75,000 air miles as anniversary offer from 2nd year on HSBC Black Credit Card
- Get upto 2.5 airmiles on every dirham spent on travel using HSBC Black Credit Card
- Get 1 air mile on 4 AED spent anywhere using HSBC Platinum Select Credit Card
- Get access to more than 800 airport lounges for free
- Get up to 12% discount on agoda.com
- Get up to 30% off on bookings made at cleartrip.ae using HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Get up to 15% off on renting a car at hertz.com
- Get up to 20% off on careem rides
- Get free travel insurance on HSBC Black Credit Card and HSBC Premier Credit Card
Entertainment and Leisure
- Get buy 1 get 1 free discounts on HSBC Entertainer app
- Get complimentary access to golf clubs on HSBC Black Credit Card
- Get discounts on Spa
- Get complimentary valet parking benefits in Dubai and other regions in UAE
- Buy 1 ticket at Vox Cinemas and Get 1 free on using any HSBC credit card in UAE
- Get up to 6% off on reboonz.com for HSBC Black Credit Card and HSBC Advance Credit Card
- HSBC Cashback credit card holders can get 10% cashback on fuel
- HSBC Cashback credit card holders can get 5% cashback on supermarkets, dining, shopping, anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can I get a travel insurance letter?
A. Yes, you can get a travel insurance letter online, on travel bookings made using HSBC credit card.
⭐ Are the supplementary cards provided for free?
A. The first two cards are provided for free, from the third card AED 50 is charged as annual fees.
⭐ What are the charges on credit shield?
A. 0.6% of the outstanding balance is charged as credit shield fees.
⭐ Do I need to provide any security cheque?
A. Yes, security cheque is a mandatory document.
⭐ What are the interest rates on balance transfer?
A. On balance transfer, there are no interest rates charged for the first 6 months.
⭐ What are the charges on Uber rides?
A. Uber rides are provided for AED 100.
⭐ What is the minimum spend required to get avail cashback?
A. To avail cashback, there is no minimum spend required.
⭐ How many free valet parking benefits can I avail?
A. HSBC Black Credit card holders get unlimited valet parking benefits in UAE. HSBC Premier Card and HSBC Advance Card customers get 4 free valet parking services per month.
⭐ Is there any minimum spend requirement to avail free valet parking benefits?
A. HSBC Advance Credit card holders need to spend minimum AED 3000(p.m) to avail free valet parking services.
⭐ What are the charges for supplementary cards?
A. First 2 supplementary cards are provided for free. After 2 AED 50/card is charged as annual fees.
⭐ Can I convert regular payments to installments?
A. Yes, you can convert your regular payments to flexi installment plan on the maximum tenure of 12 months.
⭐ What are the offers provided on HSBC credit card?
A. Check here for the list of HSBC Credit Card Offers
⭐ What is the minimum salary required for the credit card?
A. The minimum salary required for a HSBC credit card is AED 5000.
⭐ What is the annual fees charged on the credit card?
A.There are some no annual fees charged on HSBC credit cards while on some the minimum annual fees charged is AED 600.
⭐ What is the interest rate charged on the credit card?
A.The interest rate charged on a HSBC credit card starts from 2.25%.
⭐ Are there any interest rates charged on using the credit card outside UAE?
A.The forex charges on a HSBC credit card is 2.8%.
In 1946, the British Bank of Iran and the Middle East commenced banking activities for Middle East citizens. Post withdrawing from Iran, the bank was renamed as the British Bank of the Middle East (BBME). Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) acquired BBME in 1959 and played a pivotal role in the establishment of the banking sector in the region. HSBC has a sustainability strategy of doing business. The main areas of focus are:
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Operations
- Sustainable Communities
This is in sync with their global sustainability model.
Get in touch with HSBC Bank Customer Care
Product of the Month
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback