Eligibility for Standard Chartered
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By Standard Chartered
Check Eligibility for Standard Chartered Credit Card
Features of Standard Chartered Credit Card
- High rewards
- High cashback
- Exclusive offers at cafes and restaurants
- Discounts on movie tickets
- Lifestyle privileges
Eligibility Criteria of Standard Chartered Credit Card
- UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
- The cardholder must be of 21-60 years
- Monthly income of AED 5000 - AED 30,000 is required
Documents Required of Standard Chartered Credit Card
- Documents required
- Salary certificate
- Salary transfer letter
- Emirates ID
- Resident Visa
(Additional documents may be required)
Standard Chartered Credit Card Interest rates
Standard Chartered Credit Card Benefits
- Get up to 10% cashback on shopping, supermarkets, utility bills etc.,
- Buy 1 ticket at VOX Cinema and Get 1 free
- Buy 1 beverage at Costa Coffee and get 1 free
- Get up to 20% discount on accessing golf clubs in the UAE region
- Can earn Shukrans and redeem it for shopping discounts
- Discounts on careem rides
- Get access to airport lounges
- Can convert payments to an easy installment plan
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I get discount on school fees payments too?
A. Yes, 10% cashback is provided on school fees paid using Standard Chartered credit card.
Q. Is the travel insurance provided for free?
A. Yes, travel bookings made using Standard Chartered credit card will get free travel insurance cover.
Q. What is the minimum purchase required to convert my payments to EPP?
A. A minimum purchase of AED 1000 is required to avail Easy payments plan.
Q. What is the interest rate charged on easy installment payments?
A. There is no interest rate charged on the easy payments plan.
Q. How do I get discounts on hotel bookings?
A. Book your hotels online at hotels.com to get up to 10% off on the bookings.
Q. When do I get off at VOX Cinemas?
A. 50% off is provided at VOX Cinemas on Saturdays.
Q. Is it mandatory to transfer my salary to SCB account?
A. Yes, the cardholder’s salary must be transferred to SCB account.
About Standard Chartered
A leading international banking group, with a rich history of over 150 years, Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) has been present in the UAE since 1958. SCB offers a range of products under Islamic and Conventional banking and is one of the leading financial institutions in UAE. Their main objective is ‘to offer outstanding value to customers and clients by providing a knowledgeable, efficient and reliable service in a personal, helpful and responsive manner’.
Corporate Values of the Standard Chartered Bank:
- Reliability in Service
- Personal Approach
- Helpful and Responsive Mannerisms